Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Fear & Trepidation
RevSmoke 01:58 PM 05-05-2010
Yes, that's what I titled this. Litto Gomez is planning to release an LG Lancero and it scares me. Why? Well, I have found my new favorite stick - the LG (even over CCs). I love what he did with the Coronado Lancero. And I have really been grooving on Lanceros when I find one I like.

That being said, the following new flashes cause me fear and trepidation that they may be true.

I offer this. http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar...4,3134,00.html

and this.
http://www.laflordominicana.com/

Read it and weep all you who watch your wallets.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
kydsid 02:00 PM 05-05-2010
Did you see he released and Air Bender Lancero too. He is a bad bad man and I told him as such. He agreed too. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:11 PM 05-05-2010
Litto is a genius I tell ya!! :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 06:52 PM 05-05-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Did you see he released and Air Bender Lancero too. He is a bad bad man and I told him as such. He agreed too. :-)
I haven't had any Air Benders yet, Lancero or otherwise.

I haven't really been a huge fan of his stuff till the LG & Coronado lines.
[Reply]
kydsid 06:59 PM 05-05-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
I haven't had any Air Benders yet, Lancero or otherwise.

I haven't really been a huge fan of his stuff till the LG & Coronado lines.
Neither was I but the Air Bender is worth a try. Bet you love it. :-)
[Reply]
G G 07:01 PM 05-05-2010
I can see why you like them so much. I smoked the one that Tim sent on your contest winnings and man, that was a great cigar.:-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 07:14 PM 05-05-2010
I hate you, Todd.. in a nice way.
[Reply]
JJG 09:04 PM 05-05-2010
I wasn't all that impressed with the Coronado Lancero I smoked, but I will def look out for a couple of these.
[Reply]
neoflex 09:14 PM 05-05-2010
In my best Tony the Tiger voice, "AirBEnders arrrrreeeee Great!" I am also biased as I am a complete Litto whore.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 08:35 AM 05-06-2010
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Neither was I but the Air Bender is worth a try. Bet you love it. :-)
Originally Posted by neoflex:
In my best Tony the Tiger voice, "AirBEnders arrrrreeeee Great!" I am also biased as I am a complete Litto whore.
OK, what do they compare to? I have smoked a few marcas from each of the other lines, and while some have been nice (I know some people love different ones) they were not to my tastes, lot of fullness, but not much subtlety or complexity.

So, here's your chance, convince me why should I spend the $$ on Air Benders when there are so many LFD blends that just don't thrill me, and when I have a couple blends that are probably now my favorites?

Originally Posted by JJG:
I wasn't all that impressed with the Coronado Lancero I smoked, but I will def look out for a couple of these.
Hmmm, that's too bad. I really enjoyed the two I had. They had great burn; some nice sweetness, spice, and complexity; and they burned for a good 1.5 hours each. What was it that you didn't enjoy about them?

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
kydsid 09:37 AM 05-06-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
OK, what do they compare to? I have smoked a few marcas from each of the other lines, and while some have been nice (I know some people love different ones) they were not to my tastes, lot of fullness, but not much subtlety or complexity.

So, here's your chance, convince me why should I spend the $$ on Air Benders when there are so many LFD blends that just don't thrill me, and when I have a couple blends that are probably now my favorites?
My words and experiences are subjective. Tell you what send me your addy and I'll send you an air bender to try out for yourself. :-)
[Reply]
Up