Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Trading
JohnE1000 09:35 AM 05-04-2010
This post doesn't belong to this forum, but I don't know where else to post it.

Is there a forum for trading/selling/buying from members?

I've been a member for about 2 months, and I did 2 newbe trades. Do I have access to the trade forum?

Thanks,
[Reply]
pnoon 09:38 AM 05-04-2010
Originally Posted by JohnE1000:
This post doesn't belong to this forum, but I don't know where else to post it.

Is there a forum for trading/selling/buying from members?

I've been a member for about 2 months, and I did 2 newbe trades. Do I have access to the trade forum?

Thanks,
There is a sub-forum for WTS/WTB/WTT. You don't have access yet.
Stick around and continue to participate in and contribute to the forums and you will have access soon enough.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 11:42 AM 05-04-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
There is a sub-forum for WTS/WTB/WTT. You don't have access yet.
Stick around and continue to participate in and contribute to the forums and you will have access soon enough.
Until then, have your paycheck forwarded to your Pei Pal account every week and get ready to drain that bad boy. :-)
[Reply]
Superbad 07:22 PM 05-04-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
Until then, have your paycheck forwarded to your Pei Pal account every week and get ready to drain that bad boy. :-)
Somehow I think this is learned by experience. This is the one thing that makes me glad I have not become eligible quite yet.
[Reply]
Ogre 07:37 PM 05-04-2010
Originally Posted by Superbad:
Somehow I think this is learned by experience. This is the one thing that makes me glad I have not become eligible quite yet.
I am not sure as well, I have seen how they treat each other (older members). I would hate to see what they would do with us.:-)
[Reply]
Kreth 08:34 PM 05-04-2010
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
I am not sure as well, I have seen how they treat each other (older members). I would hate to see what they would do with us.:-)
Here's what you do:
As soon as you have access, get addresses for one or two of the old farts and bomb the crap out of them. They will respect this show of strength and leave you alone. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Ogre 08:37 PM 05-04-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Here's what you do:
As soon as you have access, get addresses for one or two of the old farts and bomb the crap out of them. They will respect this show of strength and leave you alone. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

I take it you are willing to take one for the team!!!!!:-)
[Reply]
Superbad 09:21 PM 05-04-2010
I take it you are willing to take one for the team!!!!!:-)
I think that was a dare..... :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 08:12 AM 05-05-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Here's what you do:
Posted via Mobile Device
:-)...That's definitely the thing to do. :-)

Just let me know when you need some addresses for a couple of the senior guys...
[Reply]
pnoon 09:20 AM 05-05-2010
Just let me know when you need some addresses for a couple of the senior guys...
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22634
[Reply]
Ogre 10:19 AM 05-05-2010
Hey Peter, am I qualified for the rolodex??? let me know by PM and I will give you my address.
[Reply]
pnoon 10:21 AM 05-05-2010
Hey Peter, am I qualified for the rolodex??? let me know by PM and I will give you my address.
Just PM me your address. Anyone can be entered into the Rolodex.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 10:48 AM 05-05-2010
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=22634
I was just joking Peter...
[Reply]
pnoon 10:56 AM 05-05-2010
I was just joking Peter...
No problem, Jim.

It's just that some of the (newer) members may not realize it and ask you for addresses. No harm done. And it's always good to remind folks.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 11:05 AM 05-05-2010
No problem, Jim.

It's just that some of the (newer) members may not realize it and ask you for addresses. No harm done. And it's always good to remind folks.
Point taken. :-)
[Reply]
Up