Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>I need an accessory case, show me yours.
big_jaygee 12:48 PM 01-17-2014
i usually just toss them in my 15 count herf-ador on the top layer. i keep the bottom layer of foam, toss in 10 or so cigars, and put a layer of foam on top of them and put in the cutter and lighter and close the lid.

anything extra i toss in the door, small xikar lighter in my pocket and a punch on the keys
[Reply]
equetefue 12:52 PM 01-17-2014
Originally Posted by Remo:
Am I just weird? Doesn't anyone have an all in one case :-)
Well, lets clear this out. You sir, are weird ! :-) :-), but to answer your question, I do carry all my stuff in my travel herf-a-dor
[Reply]
Remo 12:57 PM 01-17-2014
Originally Posted by equetefue:
Well, lets clear this out. You sir, are weird ! :-) :-), but to answer your question, I do carry all my stuff in my travel herf-a-dor
Ha, maybe I am becoming a cigar snob with my high brow accessory case. :-)
[Reply]
equetefue 01:05 PM 01-17-2014
You will be Feb's Cigar Snub magazine centerfold :-):-)
[Reply]
chaase321 01:57 PM 01-17-2014
Mike, I was also stuck with the same problem as you. I have a nice lighter and didn't want it getting all banged up in my pockets with all my other stuff. So I talked to Shane (Shane David Designs) and we figured out something that would work for me. Since he was making a holder for the lighter, I decided to have him just incorporate the cutter as well.

It is working great, and is no bigger than my wallet so I can easily carry it in my pocket too.

here are some pics:

[Reply]
big_jaygee 02:11 PM 01-17-2014
thats looks good Cole :-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 02:22 PM 01-17-2014
Ha, maybe I am becoming a cigar snob with my high brow accessory case. :-)
Dude, half the fun of any hobby is the accessories. I like what Cole has, myself. :-)
[Reply]
Remo 02:39 PM 01-17-2014
Very nice Cole, I knew there was another anal person out there :-)
[Reply]
cmitch 03:11 PM 01-17-2014
Originally Posted by equetefue:
Mike,

I got you covered
Bwahahahahahahahaha!
:-)
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 03:42 PM 01-17-2014
Maybe something like this?

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/bel...&category=1275
[Reply]
CamoFlogged 05:18 PM 01-17-2014
Originally Posted by Wharf Rat:
Maybe something like this?

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/bel...&category=1275
That's pretty cool. Might have to look into that. :-)
[Reply]
chaase321 05:15 AM 01-18-2014
That saddleback leather case looks pretty cool...and I'm sure Shane could work with you on a design that is similar, we did about 4-5 different designs before I settled on that particular one.

Good luck ya accessory snob! :-)
[Reply]
Remo 09:24 AM 01-18-2014
Cole, I have that same lighter coming, how do you like it?
[Reply]
Remo 11:14 AM 01-18-2014

This is a cool playing card case, perfect size, $6 bucks on amazon, just need to figure a way to put a divider inside :-)

Attached:
[Reply]
chaase321 12:49 PM 01-18-2014
I love the lighter. It's great for indoor use, not so much for outdoors because of the soft flame, but if you're taking you time to To get a good toasted foot, you'll love this lighter. I got it for 25% off during Black Friday from the DE online store.

But I have to say, it lights with no issues at all, and it's nice and heavy in the hand.
[Reply]
Remo 12:54 PM 01-18-2014
Originally Posted by chaase321:
I love the lighter. It's great for indoor use, not so much for outdoors because of the soft flame, but if you're taking you time to To get a good toasted foot, you'll love this lighter. I got it for 25% off during Black Friday from the DE online store.

But I have to say, it lights with no issues at all, and it's nice and heavy in the hand.
Ya, I got the room 101 version, it will mainly be for home use, take the torch into the wild :-) but just needed a nice lighter and it fit the bill :-)
[Reply]
BigAsh 07:50 AM 01-19-2014
Originally Posted by big_jaygee:
Shane David Designs

does great looking work you might want to check it out
:-) contact Shane...does great stuff...will work design with you :-)
[Reply]
Simple1 03:31 PM 01-19-2014
Attachment 14306

This is a cool playing card case, perfect size, $6 bucks on amazon, just need to figure a way to put a divider inside :-)
Just buy two of them. Take one and cut the flap off, then cut the pocket completely in half, vertically, so you'll end up with a narrower pocket without one side. Stick the half pocket inside the other case, and just use a little gorilla glue to hold it in place.
[Reply]
Remo 03:35 PM 01-19-2014
Originally Posted by Simple1:
Just buy two of them. Take one and cut the flap off, then cut the pocket completely in half, vertically, so you'll end up with a narrower pocket without one side. Stick the half pocket inside the other case, and just use a little gorilla glue to hold it in place.
Now ur thinking :-)
[Reply]
Remo 10:20 AM 01-24-2014

This card holder case came in, using it for my Palio and Ronson.
Attached:
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up