Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>Winter Blues
Razorhog 03:50 PM 02-04-2010
Anyone else got the winter blues cause you can't smoke a cigar? Don't get me wrong, I have a great life and I'm happy in general... I just want to light up a stogie! Raining and 37F :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 05:22 PM 02-04-2010
I know exactly what you mean.
It is a chilly 72 tonight in South Florida and man am I missing sitting on my patio and smoking a cigar.
I can wait.
I am sure 80's are just around the corner.:-)

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
[Reply]
timo 05:33 PM 02-04-2010
Originally Posted by blueface:
i know exactly what you mean.
It is a chilly 72 tonight in south florida and man am i missing sitting on my patio and smoking a cigar.
I can wait.
I am sure 80's are just around the corner.:-)

sorry, couldn't help myself.
jerk
[Reply]
baldanders 05:37 PM 02-04-2010
One thing I put my foot down on when we got a house was I needed somewhere I could smoke.Have a tiny little Mancave not much bigger then a walk in closet but its mine and I smoke all I want in it!!
[Reply]
maninblack 05:46 PM 02-04-2010
I too get antsy during the long winters here, but thank God I have my hot tub to soak in and enjoy my cigars.
[Reply]
Mr.Erskine 06:10 PM 02-04-2010
They're calling for a blizzard here btween tomorrow and Saturday.. I say bring it!
[Reply]
Mr.Goodfella 06:13 PM 02-04-2010
In the summer I am smoking at least 1 cigar a day, winter time is maybe 1 cigar a week at the local shop unless it is 40+. I got the winter blues but I am stocking up on some good stuff for summer.
[Reply]
JJG 07:02 PM 02-04-2010
I had to refrain from smoking last night due to rain and cold. It's no fun, but if things get bad enough, I can can be pretty resourceful.
[Reply]
Northern Lights 08:20 PM 03-02-2010
It is officially 2 degrees Celcius in Toronto, Canada. I have yet to celebrate the Canadian Olympic Hockey Team's big win nor my release from the hospital the following day due to the freezing cold outside! I would do anything for some warm weather so I could go outside and light up a nice stick. But Spring is just around the corner gentlemen so keep your heads up.

From Canada, Happy Smokin EH?:-)

PS Ryan Miller for the US played absolutely incredible all Olympics
[Reply]
Razorhog 08:23 PM 03-02-2010
Originally Posted by JJG:
I had to refrain from smoking last night due to rain and cold. It's no fun, but if things get bad enough, I can can be pretty resourceful.
I'm smoking in the garage and shivering :-)
Enjoying this Nub 460 Connecticut anyway!
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:29 PM 03-02-2010
I know the feeling...luckily we have a Baileys five minutes from the house and a a fellow BOTL (Volt) that has a shed with heat. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:38 PM 03-02-2010
I smoke in my house. :-)

Originally Posted by Northern Lights:
PS Ryan Miller for the US played absolutely incredible all Olympics
He sure did, the biggest reason the US went all the way to the GM game and even to overtime.

Congrats to Team Canada on their well deserved Gold Medals. :-)
[Reply]
neoflex 08:50 PM 03-02-2010
Snowing here in Charlotte tonight but forecast shows we will be in the 60's on Sunday and early next week, so I will get some outside smoking in rather than having to smoke in the car to get one in so Sunday I plan on kicking back in the garage with the TV on and a beer in one hand and a great cigar in the other. Spring can't come fast enough.
[Reply]
GHC_Hambone 08:54 PM 03-02-2010
Originally Posted by Razorhog:
Anyone else got the winter blues cause you can't smoke a cigar? Don't get me wrong, I have a great life and I'm happy in general... I just want to light up a stogie! Raining and 37F :-)
I hear you, I haven't had a cigar in a few months and I'm just waiting for that first spring day!
[Reply]
St. Lou Stu 08:57 PM 03-02-2010
Just sat outside @37* and enjoyed a quick smoke.
I'm just glad it is warming up a bit!
[Reply]
fuente~fuente 09:10 PM 03-02-2010
Every once in a while we have a decent night here & I can smoke on the porch. But usally smoke at my B&M a couple nights a week during the winter here to keep me from jones'en.:-)
[Reply]
DAFU 09:28 PM 03-02-2010
I do smoke in the house, but if I'm not in the mood for a cigar or don't have the time I'll fire up the trusty ole pipe.
[Reply]
jsnake 07:32 PM 03-03-2010
Supposed to be 60 degrees here in KC on Sunday. I can't wait. Having my daughter's birthday party, lighting up the grill, lighting up cigars!
[Reply]
Goldie 09:52 PM 03-03-2010
I hung out my patio door and smoked a PSD4. I hot boxed that b*tch and got back inside.
[Reply]
Mpython24 09:57 PM 03-03-2010
I know exactly what you mean. So tired of freezing my fingers off as i try to get a smoke in. It SUCKS!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up