Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Good Eats>Burger Joints - What's Your Fav?
Subvet642 03:03 PM 02-03-2017
Originally Posted by ksknnr:
I'm going to have to check this place out, only about 1/2 hour from me
It's worth the trip. The wife and I travel from Weymouth.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:52 PM 02-03-2017
Been meaning to try this place, Kuma's Corner, a heavy metal burger joint. Less than 10 minutes from the house. The Burgers of the Month are wild.

http://www.kumasschaumburg.com/menu
[Reply]
Brandon 04:21 AM 02-04-2017
Didn't try them before leaving town, but heard they are good. Used to frequent the Twisted Spoke frequently when I was in the West Loop. They have great bloody Mary's to go with your butger
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:51 AM 02-04-2017
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Been meaning to try this place, Kuma's Corner, a heavy metal burger joint. Less than 10 minutes from the house. The Burgers of the Month are wild.

http://www.kumasschaumburg.com/menu
I saw that on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives and the burgers looked really good. If you go, you'll have to follow-up and let us know how it was.
[Reply]
icehog3 12:39 PM 02-04-2017
Originally Posted by Brandon:
Didn't try them before leaving town, but heard they are good. Used to frequent the Twisted Spoke frequently when I was in the West Loop. They have great bloody Mary's to go with your butger
I hit the Twisted Spoke before Hawks' games, but I am a fish taco guy there. They have one of the best beer lists in the city as well, and dirty hot waitresses.

Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
I saw that on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives and the burgers looked really good. If you go, you'll have to follow-up and let us know how it was.
Absolutely, James. :-)

Thinking the Led Zeppelin unless there's something off menu that beats that description.
[Reply]
dijit 06:26 PM 02-04-2017
Bubs burgers in Carmel IN

The elk ugly burger is the only way to go.
[Reply]
The Poet 06:33 PM 02-04-2017
Thinking the Led Zeppelin unless there's something off menu that beats that description.
Maybe tell them you're a Whitesnake man. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:03 PM 02-04-2017
I hit the Twisted Spoke before Hawks' games, but I am a fish taco guy there. They have one of the best beer lists in the city as well, and dirty hot waitresses.

Absolutely, James. :-)

When I first heard the name and a couple of the burger names I had hope but I don't think hardcore rock burgers would have "poached apple cinnamon pear reduction" .... Maybe you should try the poser burger. Just sayin' :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:36 PM 02-04-2017
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
When I first heard the name and a couple of the burger names I had hope but I don't think hardcore rock burgers would have "poached apple cinnamon pear reduction" .... Maybe you should try the poser burger. Just sayin' :-)
Just because you're metal don't mean you don't have skills in the kitchen! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:44 PM 02-04-2017
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Maybe tell them you're a Whitesnake man. :-)
I got a whitesnake you might find tasty. :-)

I'm eating 'em, not designing 'em, Buddy Boy. And the Zep is a burger with pulled pork shoulder, and I'll add bacon. So you know where you can stick the pear reduction. :-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 02:59 AM 02-05-2017
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Just because you're metal don't mean you don't have skills in the kitchen! :-)
...or a cute, frilly apron. :-)
[Reply]
mahtofire14 09:34 AM 02-05-2017
My favorite place here in the Twin Cities is Blue Door Pub. They specialize in "Juicy Lucy's" which are cheese stuffed burgers but these guys do it with some great combinations. They also have awesome apps and have some of the Twin Cities' best micro brews on tap.

http://www.thebdp.com
[Reply]
CigarNut 10:01 AM 02-05-2017
I remembered another local burger joint that we really like: The Cruise Inn Country Diner (http://cruiseincountry.com). It's very rural, in the midst of some farm land. I really like their Chili Burger with lots of onions!
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 11:20 AM 02-05-2017
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
I remembered another local burger joint that we really like: The Cruise Inn Country Diner (http://cruiseincountry.com). It's very rural, in the midst of some farm land. I really like their Chili Burger with lots of onions!
I just like that according to the menu they serve "trim on the side". :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 11:47 AM 02-05-2017
I just like that according to the menu they serve "trim on the side". :-)
That right there made me literally laugh out loud. :-)
[Reply]
s15driftking 07:41 PM 02-05-2017
Place here in Columbus Ohio called Ringside Cafe. Killer Burgers!
[Reply]
E.J. 09:45 PM 02-05-2017
If you ever end up in Salt Lake and want a quick burger & beer, go to Lucky 13. If you ever take that advice, thank me later.

As far as chain burgers, 5 Guys has my vote.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up