Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Yuengling!
icehog3 12:25 AM 02-25-2015
Stella Artois tastes like cat piss. Period. End of story.
[Reply]
Byaah 05:51 AM 02-25-2015
Everyone of you are silly. I like the taste of it, I am not low class or a hillbilly, nor am I currently a frat bro looking for cheap beers. Thank you all for the laugh reading these fanatical comments :-)

Beer just is not really my thing and this is the only one I have found that tastes ok. :-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 06:27 AM 02-25-2015
Drink what you like, like what you drink.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 07:05 AM 02-25-2015
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Drink what you like, like what you drink.
Exactly.
[Reply]
yourchoice 07:25 AM 02-25-2015
Originally Posted by icehog3:
:-)....and Yuengling tastes like cat vomit. :-)

But I agree with the drink what you like, like what you drink sentiment. :-)
[Reply]
Byaah 08:44 AM 02-25-2015
I want to just clarify encase someone misunderstood me, I was just nudging the convo back to the topic with some humor and dodge the road we were going down with some people lol. Just didn't want it getting out of hand <3

I love the advice drink what you like, like what you drink.
[Reply]
Dave128 09:45 AM 02-25-2015
I still drink Utica Club, Matts, Yuengling and Stella. Talk about old school brews. I just get a craving for a good old fashioned lager or light beer (Stella) and those choices seem to hit the spot for me.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:54 AM 02-25-2015
Originally Posted by Byaah:
I want to just clarify encase someone misunderstood me, I was just nudging the convo back to the topic with some humor and dodge the road we were going down with some people lol. Just didn't want it getting out of hand <3

I love the advice drink what you like, like what you drink.
I don't think anyone took offense. And there's no need to apologize because someone else is being rude and insulting about a beer. Hell, I drink everything from Guinness (LOVE it!) to my own homebrew, from fancy-ass microbrews to Old Milwaukee Light. If you enjoy it, drink it, and if someone wants to be a jerk about that then their parents should have smacked some manners into them.
[Reply]
pnoon 10:45 AM 02-25-2015
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
I don't think anyone took offense. And there's no need to apologize because someone else is being rude and insulting about a beer. Hell, I drink everything from Guinness (LOVE it!) to my own homebrew, from fancy-ass microbrews to Old Milwaukee Light. If you enjoy it, drink it, and if someone wants to be a jerk about that then their parents should have smacked some manners into them.
Ain't that the truth.
[Reply]
stearns 10:52 AM 02-25-2015
Love me some Yuengling, always on special at bars around here and it's much better than the other stuff that's on special. I wouldn't refer to it as a craft beer necessarily, but when compared to things that start with a B or C I'll take it any day :-)
[Reply]
RobR1205 11:40 AM 02-25-2015
I just can't get into Yuengling, personally. Has an odd flavor about it that just doesn't agree with me. A bartender accidentally served me Yuengling instead of something I had asked for, and I immediately knew which beer/brand it was. I'm personally an ale/IPA/stout guy. Some lagers I'll tolerate, but I find that I prefer pilsners more. Pilsner Urquell is a good, readily available beer (at least in my neck of the woods) that I'll pair with a cigar if I don't want to spend the money on an expensive craft beer
[Reply]
Partagaspete 02:20 PM 02-27-2015
so...um...when have you drank cat piss? and why???
[Reply]
The Poet 02:50 PM 02-27-2015
Originally Posted by Partagaspete:
Who hasn't, and why not?
[Reply]
hammondc 04:30 PM 02-27-2015
It is PBR for yankees.
[Reply]
The Poet 04:42 PM 02-27-2015
Originally Posted by hammondc:
It is PBR for yankees.
Being born and raised (well past drinking age) in the south, and having lived in NJ for a long time, I find that doubly insulting. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 05:10 PM 02-27-2015
Originally Posted by Partagaspete:
I think only once. I bought it in a bar, it was in a bottle marked "Stella Artois". :-)

Originally Posted by The Poet:
Who hasn't, and why not?
:-)
[Reply]
The Poet 07:07 PM 02-27-2015
:-)
I got yer six, bro.
[Reply]
JimFishIII 05:00 AM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
Best thing to pair Yuengling Lager with is a sink drain. Of course that's just my opinion! :-)

Not a fan of it at all. I don't drink BMC very often, but would have one of their beers over Yuengling most everytime. YMMV
From a fellow South Jerseyan I have to agree...I'll drink water befor Yuengling...just don't like it at all. :-)
[Reply]
Stephen 09:54 AM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by JimFishIII:
From a fellow South Jerseyan I have to agree...I'll drink water befor Yuengling...just don't like it at all. :-)
Jersey water before Yuengling? You are a brave soul.

As for me, I live West of the Mississippi so it's not distributed here. However, a buddy of mine travels to Memphis once a month on business and grabs me a 12 pack of lager. It's nice for taking a break while mowing the yard or when you're firing the grill up.
[Reply]
JimFishIII 10:08 AM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Jersey water before Yuengling? You are a brave soul.

As for me, I live West of the Mississippi so it's not distributed here. However, a buddy of mine travels to Memphis once a month on business and grabs me a 12 pack of lager. It's nice for taking a break while mowing the yard or when you're firing the grill up.
Nothing wrong with Jersey water as long as it's delivered by NJ American Water :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up