Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Quickie reviews on four sticks...
badbriar 08:54 PM 07-14-2015
Please note that these reviews are just my opinions and YMMV!
La Duena Maduro Robusto: Unremarkable and forgettable. There are a lot of other cigars out there in this price range that are much better. Pass on this one.
La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial: This is the only one of the LADC cigars that I do not like. As noted above, unremarkable stick. IMHO, should be much better and have a high wow factor for this price. Pass on this one and try something else.
CAO Black: A real sleeper and a damn good cigar. This one is a limited run and appears to still be available at a few vendors. I tried this one on a whim and found the flavors and performance to be excellent. Much better than the LADC EE for a lot lower price point. Will stock up on these little gems. Box worthy.
Room 101 El Mas Chingon: Another good surprise cigar. Room 101 offering made exclusively for FS. I really like this one a lot. Similar to, but different from the Big Payback. Designed as an everyday stick with great flavor and performance. Another I will keep in the humi.
Remember... Just my :-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 09:33 PM 07-14-2015
Nice quickie reviews Rob. Which EE did you burn?
[Reply]
badbriar 08:57 AM 07-15-2015
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
Nice quickie reviews Rob. Which EE did you burn?
6 x 50 Toro. Should have gone for the Mi Amor! :-)
[Reply]
dave 07:39 AM 07-16-2015
Rob, Agree on the La Duena. Try the PL (if you haven't) before writing off the line. To me, this is a great example of where the vitola makes all the difference in the world. The beli, petite beli, rob, petite rob all are rather forgettable. The PL, on the other hand, is a much better cigar.
[Reply]
Up