Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Drew Estates Kentucky Fire Cured...
Porch Dweller 01:28 PM 04-06-2014
Originally Posted by stevef2005:
Glad I saw this. Guess will stop asking guy at the B&M if they have gotten them in.
My B&M has them but after reading a lot of the comments here I've passed them by each time. It just doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 06:56 AM 04-07-2014
I enjoy them.
[Reply]
azar 08:40 PM 04-07-2014
This is a let down hearing this I was looking forward to trying one of these this is to bad. But glad I didn't drop any coin for one! Thanks for the review
[Reply]
Pat1075 10:39 PM 04-09-2014
I just had one yesterday, and enjoyed it. But I had the chunky ie the PC and I'm a big pipe guy too. Very smokey and smooth a total change of pace from my usual cigars. It was like a refined version of a parodi or Kentucky cheroot. I would buy another now and again but not a box.
[Reply]
Drazzil 09:44 AM 12-19-2014
I kind of really miss these in the rotation. This time I think I am going to spring for a tenner.

Still love these, Fat Molly FTW!
[Reply]
Xolotal Mungin 07:33 PM 12-29-2014
The real thing about this trend, and I've tried both, is that if I want those flavors, I'll smoke a pipe. There are some great smoky pipe blends. I thought the Leccia was better than the KFC, but only smoked one or two of each.
[Reply]
Stevez 04:06 PM 12-30-2014
I actually like them, but have clearly noticed the sweetness early on combined with the campfire taste. After the first 1/4 or so, I actually enjoyed it very much. Not sure if I just became used to it and didn't notice the campfire taste. Either way, I did enjoy it, but then my palate is very screwed up I guess. I usually can't taste all the nuances that others notice, but I certainly noticed the difference in these.
[Reply]
Chico57 04:12 PM 01-03-2015
Originally Posted by Stevez:
I actually like them, but have clearly noticed the sweetness early on combined with the campfire taste. After the first 1/4 or so, I actually enjoyed it very much. Not sure if I just became used to it and didn't notice the campfire taste. Either way, I did enjoy it, but then my palate is very screwed up I guess. I usually can't taste all the nuances that others notice, but I certainly noticed the difference in these.
I agree with Steve on this cigar. I have smoked a couple of the Just My Friend size. The pre-draw aroma of campfire is strong but after it is lit there is a sight sweetness that compliments the campfire taste which goes away (or I got used to) after the first inch or so. The rest of the cigar is a decent medium body smoke. The cigar burns well and does not need much attention to stay lit if left unattended for a few minutes. I probably would not buy a box but would still have a few to smoke from time to time.
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 04:19 PM 01-03-2015
If anyone is looking I have a fiver on the wts thread. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up