Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 165 of 231
« First < 65115155163164165 166167175215 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:09 AM 08-19-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. The Yankees lost yesterday 8 - 4 to the Indians and split the weekend series with them. They're off today and will take on the "A"s in Oakland tomorrow evening at 2207 (10:07 pm). I hope everyone has a good week and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:32 AM 08-20-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a nice day today here in the Hudson Valley followed up by a couple of much needed rainy days. The Yankees are on a west coast trip starting tonight against the Athletics, lets go fellas, you got this. I hope you all enjoy a favorite or two and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:31 AM 08-21-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's "Hump Day" already. I see that the Yankees lost to the "A"s last night 6 - 2, lets go fellas and do this. Enjoy everyone........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:40 AM 08-22-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. I see that the Yankees got beat again last night, lets hope they don't get swept by the "A"s as these two teams play again this evening. Have a great day all and hope to see a few of you tonight....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 08-23-2019
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's Friday! I see that the Yankees got beat again last night, lets hope they do better against the Dodgers tonight in LA. We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, the usual suspects were there. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 08-26-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and once again, it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a rather relaxing weekend, enjoyed BBQ both days while sitting in the backyard watching the local airshow. Congrats to the Yankees for taking 2 out of 3 games this weekend, hopefully the can do that against the Mariners starting tonight. Enjoy the week and remember to be careful out there........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:42 AM 08-27-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have another beautiful day here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...6#.XWT5Fql7mi4

Congrats to the Yankees as they won again last night, keep it up fellas as we move into September. This Friday evening, West Point (Army) takes on Rice for the first football game of the season here at West Point. Today is the Spirit - Rally luncheon at the West Point Club, I'm sure it'll be packed and the food is always tasty as well. Enjoy everyone........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:29 AM 08-28-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". A big congrats to the Yankees as they shut out the Mariners last night 7 - 0. These two teams will play one more game today at 1610 (4:10 pm), lets get the brooms out and sweep these guys. I hope you all have a great day enjoy a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 08-29-2019
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Congrats on the sweep by the Yankees yesterday afternoon, the bombers are off today and will be taking on the "A"s this weekend at home starting tomorrow night. Enjoy everyone and we hope to see a few of the locals this evening......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 08-30-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's as always, the regulars were there and a few new faces as well. This evening, Army Takes on Rice for the first football game of the season here at West Point. We'll be working in the Emergency Operations Center from noon on until after the game ends which should be around 2300 (11pm). The Yankees are at home this weekend taking on the "A"s, we'll be heading down to Sunday's game which should be a good one. The NASCAR drivers are in Darlington, SC the weekend which is on of my tracks of all time. For all of you that are in Hurricane Dorian's path, hunker down and be careful down there. I hope you all have a good weekend and enjoy........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:34 AM 09-03-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a great Labor Day weekend; Army won 14 - 7, Beth and I along with Ian and Ronnie went to Sunday's Yankees game, and then yesterday we had our two West Point Cadets over that we are sponsoring from the Class of 2023. Unfortunately, the Yankees lost yesterday, lets go fellas and do it today. Have a great week everyone and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 09-04-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees as they won last night big time with a massive home run derby. Final score was 10 - 1 as the Yankees pitcher, James Paxton held the Rangers to 1 hit with 12 strike outs. These two teams will meet up again this evening with the first pitch being thrown at 1835 (6:35 pm). Have a great day all and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:39 AM 09-05-2019
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Thursday which we all know means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Congrats to the Yankees again as they won 4 - 1 yesterday. The Bombers are off today and will have a 4 game series through Monday with the Red Sox in Boston starting tomorrow night. Have a great day everyone and enjoy........... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:24 AM 09-06-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good night at Schlesinger's, the usual suspects were there along with a couple of folks we haven't seen in a while. This weekend sports wise, the Yankees are taking on the Red Sox, NASCAR racers are in Indianapolis and Army football is taking on Michigan at Ann Arbor, MI. I hope all of you have a great weekend and enjoy........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:23 AM 09-09-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a relaxing weekend overall, went to the Poughkeepsie Oktoberfest on Saturday and spent yesterday afternoon at our nephew's watching football. Congrats to the Eagles on their win, too bad for the Jets as they came up short at the end. Also a big congrats to Kevin Harvick for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race and lastly on last night's Yankees win. The Yankees play one more in Boston tonight, lets go fellas, you got this. Enjoy your week everyone, smoke a favorite or two throughout it if you get the chance......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:30 AM 09-10-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 (I have to be in the office a little early this morning) and it's looking like we'll have another nice Fall day here in the Hudson Valley. Congrats on another win last night for the Yankees as they beat the Red Sox 5 - 0 and took 3 out of 4 games this series. They'll be taking on the Tigers in Detroit for the next three days starting tonight at 1840 (6:40 pm). Have a great day all and remember to be safe out there........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:27 AM 09-11-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day" already. I see that the Yankees lost in the bottom of the 9th, 12 - 11 to the Tigers. Lets go fellas and bounce back from this one and put up a "W" tonight. Enjoy everyone....... :-)

#neverforget #911firstresponders 18 years ago #godblessamerica
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 09-12-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. The Yankees / Tigers game got rained out last night in Detroit and is reschedule today for a straight double header today starting at 1310 (1:10 pm) with the second game starting 30 minutes after the first game ends:

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/sep...game-postponed

Have a great day and I hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL this evening........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:44 AM 09-13-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the place was hoppin' and we enjoyed some top shelf stogies. Congrats to the Yankees for winning both games yesterday, onto Toronto for this weekend's series against the Blue Jays. The NASCAR drivers are in Las Vegas this weekend with racing tonight starting at 2100 (9 pm):

https://www.nascar.com/weekend-sched...yoff-race-2019

Beth and I will be at the West Point Oktoberfest this afternoon enjoying some German food, beer and all that is offered at this great event:

https://westpoint.armymwr.com/calend.../3439337/42609

Of course cigars will be smoked and good times will be had. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:30 AM 09-16-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. The weekend flew by as we had a great time at the West Point Oktoberfest Friday evening. Then we worked all day on Saturday manning a booth at the West Point Emergency Preparedness fair followed up by the 2nd annual pig roast at the Rock Wall in Cornwall, NY. We finished up the weekend spending the day at our friends weeding which was a great time. The Yankees only took one game out of three this weekend and the Eagles lost to the Falcons yesterday. Martin Truex Jr. took the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race which was the opener for this year's playoff series. Enjoy your week all and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Page 165 of 231
« First < 65115155163164165 166167175215 > Last »
Up