Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Health and Fitness>MCT Oil
heyferg 01:29 PM 03-24-2016
I've taken it in the past. Plus side, it did seem to increase my energy and decrease my hunger. On the down side, it did have the laxative effect that others have mentioned.

Your mileage may vary.

:-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 08:34 PM 03-25-2016
Tablespoon today and no negative side effects.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:54 PM 03-25-2016
Originally Posted by Genetic Defect:
Tablespoon today and no negative side effects.
:-)

Noticing any increased energy?
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 10:19 PM 03-25-2016
Definitely gets me going in the morning :-) not nearly the usual ass dragging.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 10:37 AM 03-26-2016
Stopped by Whole Foods earlier this week and picked up the following for the coffee:

They do carry KerrysGold butter here too, but I decided to go with the German butter. In place of the BulletProof coffee, I went with a pound of Black Gold (which makes a hellacious cup of joe on its own. Very delicious blend of beans).

I've been using this in the morning for the last few days (1 teaspoon only at this time. Will increase to 2 teaspoons next week). More energy, no jitters. Reduces eating craving for me until around noonish. No laxative effects. I have an Omron blood pressure monitor, and there've been no effects on my BP to date.

What I enjoy about this blend of ingredients is the smoothness of the final product. It reminds me of having a cup of coffee with half n half and no sugar. Although, there's a very slight sweetness in the background, probably due to the butter.

While at Whole Foods, I did notice that they carry both the MCT and Brain Octane in stock.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 11:01 AM 03-26-2016
Costco darn near give's away Kerry's Gold butter. We use that are our every day butter; just keeping it on the counter.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 11:09 AM 03-26-2016
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Costco darn near give's away Kerry's Gold butter. We use that are our every day butter; just keeping it on the counter.
The day I purchased the German butter, Whole Foods had both the salted and unsalted Kerry's Gold on sale 2/$6.00 ($3.00 ea), but, I'm sure that Costco had an even better price as well!
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 11:00 PM 03-26-2016
If I want tue German butter I have to go to Chicago, I'm trying this brand for now.
http://www.kalonasupernatural.com/our-products/butter
[Reply]
icehog3 11:27 PM 03-26-2016
Originally Posted by Genetic Defect:
If I want tue German butter I have to go to Chicago, I'm trying this brand for now.
http://www.kalonasupernatural.com/our-products/butter
Can you get wed and thur German butter in Wisconsin?
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 02:15 AM 03-27-2016
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Can you get wed and thur German butter in Wisconsin?
I'll look and let you know:-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 08:10 PM 04-11-2016
Trying organic valley pasture butter, cultivated from may to Sept 100% grass fed. Favorite so far.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up