Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>JDinSD ? come sit on old St. Nick's knee
Secret Santa 04:52 PM 12-06-2017
Let dear old St. Nick know your likes and wants....:-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 01:51 PM 12-07-2017
He's kind of a tool Santa, I think he's into the Vikings or maybe it's the Packers, he seems to have 6 or 7 "favorite" baseball teams but pretty sure the likes the Baltimore Orioles most of all, but I'm not real sure, he doesn't log in here a lot because he's a tool, I sent him a text because well he's a tool but I can see him being on your good list, he's a good tool. :-)
[Reply]
DMK 04:39 PM 12-08-2017
Maybe the tool needs a shovel to dig coal....
[Reply]
JasonDuranceau 08:31 PM 12-08-2017
I am sorry to keep everyone waiting. As far as tobacco I am new to pipes so anything would be great to have. As for likes, I'm a sports guy, getting into hockey, love the Packers, Padres, and Orioles. Love bourbon, Irish whiskey, wine beer and food. Huge golf fan. Thus is my first secret Santa, so help me along.
[Reply]
Secret Santa 05:18 PM 12-09-2017
Your package shipped out today.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:43 PM 12-09-2017
If you can find him a copy of "Secret Santa for Dummies" that might be worth throwing in too, Santa!
[Reply]
Secret Santa 01:06 PM 12-19-2017
Shows as delivered or did another rotten kid rip you off?
[Reply]
JasonDuranceau 07:40 PM 12-19-2017
Yes yes! I got it! I'm not on this board much and was trying to find a way to contact you! Thank you Santa! What a great sample of tobacco! I can't wait to try the pipe out! Already broke open the Canadian whiskey, which will be sipped on at the golf course! Thanks again and Merry Christmas!
[Reply]
Up