Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Health and Fitness>Is what I ate today okay?
Donnieclark 11:37 PM 10-03-2017
Hi there
New to this weight loss thing. Trying hard not to count calories as for me this has become obsessive before in the past

But finding it hard to know how to eat to loose weight without counting?
This was what I had today-anxious that this is too much but what do you think? I am 22 years old and work on my feet some of the day

Breakfast= muesli and milk
Snack= apple
Lunch=2 baked falafel, spinach and hummus in wheat wrap
Tea= 1/2 cup rice, roasted parsnips, sundried tomato, 1 falafel mini corn on cob, carrots and 2tbsp hummus
Dessert= 2 squares dark choc (150cal)
Snack=banana

Feeling guilty about having dessert but do you think this is okay?
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
[Reply]
icehog3 12:40 AM 10-04-2017
I found the right solution for you. THE BAN HAMMER!!!! :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:55 AM 10-04-2017
sounds like a good diet...
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:13 AM 10-04-2017
Sounds like ...hammering .. ban hammering.
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:45 AM 10-04-2017
Do you know Jon Caputo?
[Reply]
stearns 07:53 AM 10-04-2017
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Do you know Jon Caputo?
:-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 08:44 AM 10-04-2017
If you're also suffering from a year-long yeast infection, what you ate today is NOT okay. That combination of foods along with a persistent yeastie beastie will literally cause your bung hole to explode. I'm not talking metaphorically, like "I ate so much Taco Bell my butt exploded", but an actual explosion. Your best bet is to get far away from other people so as to not shower them with your colonic contents. Sitting in a giant tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream may lesson the severity of the butt bomb.

Good luck and god speed!
[Reply]
icehog3 09:48 AM 10-04-2017
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
If you're also suffering from a year-long yeast infection, what you ate today is NOT okay. That combination of foods along with a persistent yeastie beastie will literally cause your bung hole to explode. I'm not talking metaphorically, like "I ate so much Taco Bell my butt exploded", but an actual explosion. Your best bet is to get far away from other people so as to not shower them with your colonic contents. Sitting in a giant tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream may lesson the severity of the butt bomb.

Good luck and god speed!
James is wise.
[Reply]
Dave128 11:21 AM 10-05-2017
Thanks for the chuckle, fellas.
[Reply]
Up