Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Rio Olympics 2016
dave 09:55 AM 08-12-2016
How about Simone Manuel? With all the build up for the Aussie sisters, the network barely even mentioned her before the race. An announce did say something like "If Manuel medals, it would be a first for an African American swimmer"....but you could almost hear the emphasis on the "if"....as though she didn't have a chance. Great race. And Raisman and Biles on the floor.....was a joy to watch...even Raisman who leaves any personality on the bench when she's performing
[Reply]
bmayyy 12:17 PM 08-13-2016
Being from Texas, I've got to meet Simone Manuel. GO USA!
Originally Posted by dave:
How about Simone Manuel? With all the build up for the Aussie sisters, the network barely even mentioned her before the race. An announce did say something like "If Manuel medals, it would be a first for an African American swimmer"....but you could almost hear the emphasis on the "if"....as though she didn't have a chance. Great race. And Raisman and Biles on the floor.....was a joy to watch...even Raisman who leaves any personality on the bench when she's performing

[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:23 PM 08-14-2016
[Reply]
Tio Gato 12:50 PM 08-18-2016
Ah, yeah yeah, we was robbed! Way to represent your country gentlemen.
Lochte, Conger, Bentz, and Feigen, I salute you all.:-)
[Reply]
dave 01:49 PM 08-18-2016
Back on Sunday when Lochte's mother muddied things, I turned to my wife and said one or more of those guys was banging at the French place and doesn't want their girl/wife to know....I am still certain
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up