Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Twin Peaks 2016
ColdCuts 09:39 AM 10-16-2014
Perhaps this is old news, it was announced on October 6, but incase you hadn't heard...

A special TWIN PEAKS announcement

Anyone besides myself excited for this? :-)
[Reply]
ironchefscott 06:13 AM 10-17-2014
I cannot wait for this either. Why is it not being released now? The original series is one of my favourite shows of all time, and imho best work lynch ever did
[Reply]
irratebass 08:09 AM 10-17-2014
:-) :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 08:29 AM 10-17-2014
We'll see if the coffee's cold and pie is stale.
[Reply]
ColdCuts 10:11 AM 10-17-2014
Originally Posted by The Poet:
We'll see if the coffee's cold and pie is stale.
Considering it'll be on Showtime, instead of network TV like the original run, Lynch and Frost will have the freedom to get as weird, dark, and graphic as they choose. One thing is certain, it won't be boring.

Yesterday it came out that Mark Frost is releasing a book late next year called The Secret Lives of Twin Peaks that'll explain what happened in the twenty-five years since the end of the second season.

The 2016 Showtime episodes are going to be set in present-day.

Has anyone here read any of Mark Frost's novels? Any good?
[Reply]
SoCalSmoker 11:46 AM 01-12-2015
Looking forward to this. Got to meet David Lynch once, very odd and interesting guy.
[Reply]
ksknnr 01:39 PM 03-13-2017
I just finished the first two seasons of Twin Peaks on Showtime, what a strange and interesting show.
I remember when this came out I was just a junior in High School and never watched it. Not what I was expecting, but I cannot wait for the new season in a few months.
[Reply]
Greentud 03:35 PM 03-13-2017
Loved the original and can't wait for the new show.
[Reply]
Up