Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>NOOB Review: God of Fire - Carlito 2010
Byaah 06:28 PM 08-29-2014
The Aroma: Delightful and pleasant, light and non-overpowering smell.

The Burn: This Cigar hands down was one of the best (in my very limited exp) burning cigars I have ever had! It was difficult to get the ash off sometimes even though it was very long.

The Taste: Wow, just unreal. This is the #1 best Cigar (to date) I have ever had, EVER. From start to finish there was a wonderful nuttiness to it. There were hints of cocoa at times and maybe even a slight wood taste to accompany it. This is the first cigar I have had to stick a toothpick in, I just did not want to set it down.

The Aftertaste: Just as when smoking it, the flavor remianed very close on my palate. I enjoyed this taste more than I could have imagined.

The Look: What a wonderful looking cigar, so well prepared, not a single flaw on the wrapper. Had a nice vein and looked somewhat leathery(?).

The Time: Just under/over 2 hours

The Price: (it was a bday gift) but it looks like they are 20-30 per stick.

Overall Opinion: Even though these are pricey, once I get a humidor I am 234353423% certain I will have a handful in there, I NEED to have them there. I really want to just age these puppies more and I can't wait!

[Reply]
Wharf Rat 06:52 PM 08-29-2014
Nice review! Toothpicks are OK, but corn cob handles might be better,
[Reply]
Byaah 07:02 PM 08-29-2014
Originally Posted by Wharf Rat:
Nice review! Toothpicks are OK, but corn cob handles might be better,

Oh that's a good idea!
[Reply]
Dude Here 07:24 PM 08-29-2014
Nice to see another garage smoker, lol. Nice review brother, glad you enjoyed the stick.

Sad but true story here: I won one of these off of c-bid years ago (tubo one) and let it sit and sit in the humidor. I think it was my b-day when I finally pulled it out to find the inside of the tube covered in mold! Nooooooooooo!
[Reply]
Remo 07:27 PM 08-29-2014
They are tasty smokes :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 08:06 PM 08-29-2014
Nice review...and with pic's! We love pictures. :-)
[Reply]
Byaah 08:16 PM 08-29-2014
Originally Posted by Dude Here:
Nice to see another garage smoker, lol.

Haha yeah dude! It's a bit hot here in TX for it, but b/w the sweet tea, the lazy boy I am in, it's all good! Great view of the neighborhood and some sun on my toes.

Originally Posted by Dude Here:
Sad but true story here: I won one of these off of c-bid years ago (tubo one) and let it sit and sit in the humidor. I think it was my b-day when I finally pulled it out to find the inside of the tube covered in mold! Nooooooooooo!
Had I never had this cigar before I would be a little bummed for you, but now that I have had it, this is a tragic, tragic, TRAGIC thing. :-)(((((((((((((
[Reply]
Byaah 08:17 PM 08-29-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
Nice review...and with pic's! We love pictures. :-)

Thank you! I love taking pics of what I smoke rite now. Helps me remember them better and it's just nice to show off the stick!
[Reply]
Up