Filler: Nicaragua
Size: 5 3/4 Inches
Ring Gauge: 42
Vitola: Corona
MSRP: $7.50 (Boxes of 10, $75.55)
Date Released: June 11, 2012
Number of Cigars Smoked for Review: 2
Age of cigar: 2.6 yrs

Prelight: Barnyard hay, cedar, manure, graham cracker and milk chocolate notes with a bit of black pepper

1st 1/3
Herbal flavors with a sweet cocoa and graham cracker and cedar underneath
Smoke production is high with a even burn, there’s a creaminess, black pepper and a some fruitiness, and a interesting sour note.

2nd 1/3
Creaminess, cedar, black pepper and cocoa still there. Strength and body continue to be full
This cigar begs to be smoked slow or pay the price in hardness, smoke her slow and rip the benefits of a tasty stick

Last 1/3
Cedar and grapefruit notes show up in the final 1/3 with a grassy note coming out also.

Smoking time: 1hr
Score: 8.5

[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 10:09 AM 08-26-2014
Great review sadly of the dozen or so of these ive smoked all have contained the same acrid paint taste. Some were gifts others were from a box I purchased. After the first few I broke them up into different locations some in my humi, some in my Vino, and a couple in my cooler. The most recent one I burned was a mini drac stored in my cooler in a cedar box with cello off and still paint........
[Reply]
Outlaw God 10:44 AM 08-26-2014
Originally Posted by Hippi3Slay3r:
Great review sadly of the dozen or so of these ive smoked all have contained the same acrid paint taste. Some were gifts others were from a box I purchased. After the first few I broke them up into different locations some in my humi, some in my Vino, and a couple in my cooler. The most recent one I burned was a mini drac stored in my cooler in a cedar box with cello off and still paint........
May have been the initial storage
Mine are fine
[Reply]
icehog3 11:13 AM 08-26-2014
Or might be the cigars, I have smoked 12 (5 each from 2 different boxes, and 2 singles) and not a one of them was decent. :-)
[Reply]
Outlaw God 11:23 AM 08-26-2014
O well we all can't have he same pallet, fine for me, so besides that how did you like the review? :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 01:00 PM 08-26-2014
Your reviews are excellent, Daniel.

And agreed on the palate, I just was backing up the idea that maybe Kyle's dislike was for the cigars themselves, and not a problem with storage. I know mine were properly stored.
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 06:48 AM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Or might be the cigars, I have smoked 12 (5 each from 2 different boxes, and 2 singles) and not a one of them was decent. :-)
Tom, you only smoke CC, so NC would NOT taste good to you....:-) LOL
[Reply]
icehog3 10:35 AM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by HollywoodQue:
Tom, you only smoke CC, so NC would NOT taste good to you....:-) LOL
3 of the last 4 cigars I smoked were NCs, Howard, and they were all good. :-)
[Reply]
Up