Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Tonights review (i have no clue what this is)
yourchoice 05:37 PM 03-23-2012
Originally Posted by Reaver2145:
That thread is a joke thats why its in the jokes section if you cant take it as such thats your problem because i dont remember ever telling people what i thought the correct spelling of something was.

You want to treat me how you think i deserve to be treated well go ahead ive heard every insult and jab out there.
You asked for people to throw something back at you! I guess I thought you could take a little ribbing. My apologies if I've said anything that's offended you.
[Reply]
longknocker 06:05 PM 03-23-2012
Originally Posted by icehog3:
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
thecatch83 06:14 PM 03-23-2012
I guess there was a reason this was at the bottom of the humi.....
[Reply]
poker 06:19 PM 03-23-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
I have never seeen an Alec Bradley Jam before. Not that I seek Alec Bradley stuff out, but thousands of cigars go through here, it's odd when I see something I've not seen before.
I wonder if it's an Engrish market only thing?
He said Engrish! :-)
[Reply]
TJtorpedo 08:05 PM 03-23-2012
Originally Posted by shilala:
I have never seeen an Alec Bradley Jam before. Not that I seek Alec Bradley stuff out, but thousands of cigars go through here, it's odd when I see something I've not seen before.
I wonder if it's an Engrish market only thing?
I seem to vaguely remember a cigar called Jam, and it may have been an AB. I used to be a big fan of Alec Bradley all the way back from the originial Trilogy Tri-Press. And yes, I'll admit that!
[Reply]
DaBear 08:09 PM 03-24-2012
Originally Posted by poker:

:-)
[Reply]
TXSmokey 08:31 PM 05-31-2014
Originally Posted by oooo35980:
I always just assumed English wasn't his first language... His posts aren't all that hard to decipher, except for the one about pastaferianism.
pasta what?
[Reply]
badbriar 09:28 PM 05-31-2014
Maybe, just maybe rule #5 should be read and adhered to. Personally, I enjoy everyone's posts and believe in the old adage 'The more, the merrier'. All anyone has to do is not waste their time reading a post if they find something irritating. I know, probably spelled something wrong or used incorrect punctuation. Couldn't care less! Keep posting, Simon! :-)
RR
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:43 PM 05-31-2014
You guys know this is a two-year old thread, right?
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 12:05 PM 06-01-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
You guys know this is a two-year old thread, right?
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Remo 12:07 PM 06-01-2014
Originally Posted by poker:
I think this thread was revived just for this quote :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up