Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 55 of 195
« First < 545535455 565765105155 > Last »
Discussion>Whats in your bowl?
WyGuy 08:26 PM 07-22-2010
Had some Westminster earlier tonight. Been a while since I had the pipe out, been smoking a lot of cigars lately, but it was a nice change of pace!
[Reply]
BigFrank 11:51 AM 07-24-2010
Balkan Sasieni last night and a little more this morning with some coffee. For the price this might be my go to Balkan blend. Good stuff.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 12:34 PM 07-24-2010
Originally Posted by BigFrank:
Balkan Sasieni last night and a little more this morning with some coffee. For the price this might be my go to Balkan blend. Good stuff.
I love that stuff. Good choice Frank :-)

I had some Haddo's Delight. Man that stuff is like smoking all Perique! Thank goodness I love Perique :-)
[Reply]
BigFrank 12:39 PM 07-24-2010
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
I love that stuff. Good choice Frank :-)

I had some Haddo's Delight. Man that stuff is like smoking all Perique! Thank goodness I love Perique :-)
I think I liked it because im such a cheap ass lol! Hmmmm might crack open my haddo's in the cellar.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 08:20 PM 07-24-2010
Started smoking some CAO/Dan Independance but had to let it go out. I'll finish it tomorrow.
[Reply]
Zeaward 08:23 PM 07-24-2010
Hello, all. This is my post introductory posting, so I thought this thread would be the best kickoff venue.

I'm smoking some PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Cavicchi "C" dublin. Although technically not a VaPer because of the cavendish center, I place LBeF on my top five VaPer list, alongside Escudo (big surprise there!), C&D Bayou Morning, H&H Louisiana Red and Solani 633.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 10:34 PM 07-24-2010
Originally Posted by Zeaward:
Hello, all. This is my post introductory posting, so I thought this thread would be the best kickoff venue.

I'm smoking some PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Cavicchi "C" dublin. Although technically not a VaPer because of the cavendish center, I place LBeF on my top five VaPer list, alongside Escudo (big surprise there!), C&D Bayou Morning, H&H Louisiana Red and Solani 633.
Welcome Ed!
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 11:33 PM 07-24-2010

Welcome to the Asylum Ed and hope you enjoy your stay:-)
[Reply]
Zeaward 11:47 PM 07-24-2010
Thanks for the welcomes! Still smoking LBeF, this time in a MdP Castanea dublin.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 11:50 PM 07-24-2010
Thanks for the welcomes! Still smoking LBeF, this time in a MdP Castanea dublin.
I should probably know, but what does LBeF stand for?
[Reply]
Zeaward 11:51 PM 07-24-2010
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
I should probably know, but what does LBeF stand for?
A reference to my initial post above, Luxury Bullseye Flake. I guess gramatically, the initials should just be LBF.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 11:54 PM 07-24-2010
A reference to my initial post above, Luxury Bullseye Flake. I guess gramatically, the initials should just be LBF.
Ah. I probably should have read more closely! :-)

I just got a sample of LBF. I'll need to try it out!
[Reply]
Zeaward 03:46 AM 07-25-2010
Ah. I probably should have read more closely! :-)

I just got a sample of LBF. I'll need to try it out!

It's good stuff. Good right out of the bag, but my LBF stash improved considerably with some time in the jar. If you decide to go beyond the sample, buy enough to cellar some in a mason jar for awhile. I hope you like it too.
[Reply]
BigFrank 06:23 AM 07-25-2010
Been thinking about picking some of that up myself. But I'm no a big fan of cavendish.
[Reply]
JaKaacH 09:04 AM 07-25-2010
Been thinking about picking some of that up myself. But I'm no a big fan of cavendish.
I've heard of some who take the bullseye of cavendish out and smoke the rest.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 09:24 AM 07-25-2010
Finished the CAO/Dan Independence (meh.) and had a bowl of Sutliff Blend No. 5.
[Reply]
BigFrank 09:33 AM 07-25-2010
Originally Posted by JaKaacH:
I've heard of some who take the bullseye of cavendish out and smoke the rest.
Might be worth a shot. For the price in bulk it's worth giving a shot I suppose.
Finished the CAO/Dan Independence (meh.) and had a bowl of Sutliff Blend No. 5.
What ya think of the sutliff blend?
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 09:42 AM 07-25-2010

It a basic English/Oriental blend that is enjoyable, but it wont keep you on the edge of your seat. Kinda like a yard gar, you smoke it while focusing on something else. I keep my 50g tin out on the porch just in case I don't like a what I'm smoking at the moment so I can just dump the bowl out and fill it with this stuff.
[Reply]
BigFrank 03:34 PM 07-25-2010
It a basic English/Oriental blend that is enjoyable, but it wont keep you on the edge of your seat. Kinda like a yard gar, you smoke it while focusing on something else. I keep my 50g tin out on the porch just in case I don't like a what I'm smoking at the moment so I can just dump the bowl out and fill it with this stuff.
Might have to pick up a tin to try. The price is right on the blends they offer. Although I think after going through most of G.L.Pease's line most others fail in comparison...
[Reply]
Zeaward 11:42 PM 07-25-2010
Might be worth a shot. For the price in bulk it's worth giving a shot I suppose.

The little cavendish heart is just there for some background condimental sweetness. But if you don't like it, try PS Luxury Navy Flake instead, which is basically the same as LBF minus the cavendish bullseye.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 195
« First < 545535455 565765105155 > Last »
Up