Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 77 of 117
« First < 2767757677 787987 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase IV
hammondc 10:36 AM 05-31-2019
What happened to my picture above? Post 1518?
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 10:53 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by hammondc:
Pictures shows on my end.
[Reply]
TXRebel 10:54 AM 05-31-2019

It has been a while. CBid time. Really stoked for some of these. AJF Ramon Allones looks promising.
I don't know. What's wrong with it. :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 11:54 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by cigarmonkel:
Pictures shows on my end.
Same here.
[Reply]
hammondc 12:08 PM 05-31-2019
Weird. I don't see it.

Anyway. I will let you guys know about that RA. Construction and feel is great. Missed out on a LaCareme sampler by $1.
[Reply]
TXRebel 06:48 PM 06-03-2019
A few Lanceros

[Reply]
cigarmonkel 06:52 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by TXRebel:
A few Lanceros

Nice pick ups!! Love lanceros
[Reply]
Weelok 11:57 PM 06-03-2019
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
[IMG]Image[/IMG]

Tonight's cigar... a Tabernacle Lancero, got a fiver on sale.
How do you like Tabernacle? I do enjoy them myself.
[Reply]
Weelok 11:57 PM 06-03-2019
A few Lanceros

Nice full body cigars.
[Reply]
Weelok 12:37 AM 06-04-2019

It has been a while. CBid time. Really stoked for some of these. AJF Ramon Allones looks promising.
I see the picture and some damn good cigars.
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 09:42 PM 06-07-2019
[Reply]
Weelok 12:35 AM 06-08-2019
Stopped by FUMARE in Reno on my way back.

[Reply]
TXRebel 09:53 AM 06-13-2019
Picked up a few by AJ Fernandez

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 10:05 AM 06-13-2019

Very nice, can't go wrong with AJF!
I always forget to post in here when I get new stuff, going to try to get all my new buys together for a photo soon.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 10:50 AM 06-13-2019
Originally Posted by Weelok:
How do you like Tabernacle? I do enjoy them myself.
I first saw the band (it is truly a classic) and heard some good reviews. So, I swapped AdamJoshua for some shaving stuff to get a few. They were excellent!

So, I looked around for them. They are more expensive that I can truly afford, so I picked up a 5er when I found the lanceros on special.

It will probably be a while before I get anymore, as I only purchase cigars when I get disposable income (income that is not a part of the regular budget - usually honorariums for funerals, weddings, etc... none of which I seen on the horizon). As the humidor is well-stocked, the next disposable income I do get will got to projects I need to do up at the cabin, so it will be a while before I make another cigar purchase.

I have also tried the Charter Oak line (much more reasonably priced), the maduros were lackluster in my opinion, but the Connecticut were very nice. There are some other lines by the same manufacturer that I'd like to try, but again, the $$ are prohibitive at this time.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 05:23 PM 06-14-2019

Some of my recent grabs...1st pic - finally got around to getting some of the Inferno line, they seem to have really good reviews & famous had them 50% off plus the extra 17% off coupon code I use there, I couldn't refuse. Also stocked up on another Melanio box for the gf & the Cusano CR 18s were a leap of faith...needed some new morning smokes and they have great reviews & 18 year old leaf in the blend!
2nd pic is my Criollo resupply! I love both the Camacho & HC Criollos but I'll always wonder why more companies don't have Criollo blends...I've seen Kristoff has one but I'm leery because I've heard people on here say that Kristoff is generally not the best brand...
Anyways, that's all for now but there is already more on the way! :-)
[Reply]
dijit 06:18 AM 06-21-2019
[Reply]
Weelok 12:02 AM 06-22-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:

Some of my recent grabs...1st pic - finally got around to getting some of the Inferno line, they seem to have really good reviews & famous had them 50% off plus the extra 17% off coupon code I use there, I couldn't refuse. Also stocked up on another Melanio box for the gf & the Cusano CR 18s were a leap of faith...needed some new morning smokes and they have great reviews & 18 year old leaf in the blend!
2nd pic is my Criollo resupply! I love both the Camacho & HC Criollos but I'll always wonder why more companies don't have Criollo blends...I've seen Kristoff has one but I'm leery because I've heard people on here say that Kristoff is generally not the best brand...
Anyways, that's all for now but there is already more on the way! :-)
Wow, you don’t fool around!!!! Nice pick ups!!!
[Reply]
Weelok 12:03 AM 06-22-2019
Originally Posted by dijit:
Oh man!!!!! Epic pick ups!!! Some serious Tatuaje love there!!
[Reply]
Weelok 12:06 AM 06-22-2019

You always get great cigars!! Love the new blends AJ is rolling for the big guys.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 117
« First < 2767757677 787987 > Last »
Up