Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Cuban Taste?
cort 01:27 PM 03-20-2011
All I know is that my fakes taste delicious:-)
[Reply]
Bill86 01:37 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Cort:
All I know is that my fakes taste delicious:-)
So do mine especially my fake 08 CoLas :-) those are wonderful.

Originally Posted by Blueface:
Oh man, the infamous and very much statistically unfounded 95% rule and therefore we are smoking fakes.
When will that BS story cease to surface?

Some still believe in the tooth fairy also.

Wait the tooth fairy isn't real?!?!?
[Reply]
kelmac07 01:38 PM 03-20-2011
Next you're gonna tell me that there is no Easter bunny. :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 01:41 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Next you're gonna tell me that there is no Easter bunny. :-)
No way he is the real deal. I get cadbury cream eggs every year as proof! Unless those are fakes :-)
[Reply]
markem 01:46 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Stinky:
What do Cuban cigars taste like? O! M! G!
You really need to do stand up comedy.

Did you know that almost 95% of all NC cigars in the US are fakes? Backed up by well known writers in magazines and elsewhere to boot! Almost all NCs come from the same llama farm in Peru. Not dog rockets, but closely related. :-)

But my writing isn't nearly as funny as yours.
[Reply]
shilala 01:50 PM 03-20-2011
Oh man, the infamous and very much statistically unfounded 95% rule and therefore we are smoking fakes.

Consider the source, Carlos. If you're heavily invested in the sale/profit of cigars that you personally sell, or are deeply invested in, doesn't it make sense to propagate propaganda?
It took a single post for me to completely lose respect for an entire organization. I don't think I'm at all interested in CRA protecting my cigar smoking rights. I'd rather go with an outfit that's willing to roll the dice by spreading truth. :-)
[Reply]
md4958 01:56 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Stinky:
Here's my opinion(s):
I simply believe that the (little) difference is not worth all the extra costs & risks.
JMHO

95-percent of all Cuban cigars that make their way into the USA are counterfeit!
Your "cubans" must have been part of that 95% Stinky! :-)
[Reply]
markem 01:59 PM 03-20-2011

People with vested interests, as Scott pointed out, will misrepresent numbers to their advantage. I would tend to agree that if a vendor (e.g., a B&M) in the US is advertising Cuban cigars that they are fakes. Perhaps more than 95% since CCs are illegal for that vendor to import and sell on US soil. But to then extend this in the way that some do is, well ... let's see, there are lies, dammed lies and then something that begins with 'statistics' :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 02:14 PM 03-20-2011
Jibbity, jibbity, rat-a-tat-tat.
[Reply]
T.G 02:18 PM 03-20-2011
[Reply]
macsauce13 02:21 PM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
It took a single post for me to completely lose respect for an entire organization.
Sadly me too, Scott...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up