Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Pepin Cuban Blend
wayner123 11:36 AM 03-11-2011
Originally Posted by Volusianator:
I have two boxes of the Puff & Stuff lances, one is 73/100 and the other 125/150, that's the sealed one. Actually a few years ago in Orland Park IL., Pepin himself took one of my blue lanceros, removed the wrapper and re-wrapped it with a Connecticut wrapper, then had Janny translate to me that it's the only one he's ever done and will not do another, so it's a one of a kind. Kinda cool, still haven't smoked it, probably should do that one of these days.

The OR's are '06 I believe.

Cool story and unique smoke!! Not to mention the awesomeness of having 2 boxes of Puff and Stuff lanceros.

McSmokey, posted a pic here of APR 2005 For DPG Blue Generosos. I truly was wondering what the date of the OR Blue was, because I thought it was early 05, but I may have been wrong.
[Reply]
Volusianator 11:38 AM 03-11-2011
Originally Posted by wayner123:
Cool story and unique smoke!! Not to mention the awesomeness of having 2 boxes of Puff and Stuff lanceros.

McSmokey, posted a pic here of APR 2005 For DPG Blue Generosos. I truly was wondering what the date of the OR Blue was, because I thought it was early 05, but I may have been wrong.
I'm not at home right now so I'm guessing on the date.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up