Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Needing some advice on OpusX LostCity...
T.G 10:05 AM 03-09-2011
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
That's a very good price. I think MSRP is $300 per box and that's what I got mine for. I bought my box of lanceros because I fell in love with the toro-ish one I smoked. The lancero is good, but not at all like the first one I smoked. I was recently gifted a perfecto and hear they are outstanding. I will get back to you on that. If you like them and can afford it, buy them.
There is some debate out there as to if the Lost City lancero actually contains any off-season "Lost City" tobacco.
[Reply]
Trent0341 10:52 PM 03-12-2011
Found them finally at Tower Cigars for 247.xx. Don't know if you already bought yours yet but just thought I'd let you know. Can't advise on what shipping is however. Sometimes it's worth it to buy from your local B&M just to support them. Let us know what you think of them!
[Reply]
Chingas 01:25 AM 03-13-2011
The price is right enough. You can spend all day poking around till you're blue in the face. Shaving off a few bucks is certainly possible but the 280 is fair.

All sorts of debate on weather these are good or not. Brad said it best, if you like em, smoke em. You be the decider. I personally love them. One of the better NC smokes I've had.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up