Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
All Cigar Discussion>Top 3 NC Cigars
RevSmoke 05:42 PM 04-10-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Simmer down now, Todd. :-) :-)
Depending on my company, I'd choose what I'd smoke. Not knowing exactly what I'd be drinking or eating... If I were to have a cigar with you my friend, I think I'd smoke a Litto Gomez Oriental - something with stout body and small size, just to keep me humble.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
timj219 05:55 PM 04-10-2011
Partagas Spanish Rosado
Torano Exodus Gold
Oliva V Maduro 2010 (ever since I smoked my first a few days ago)
[Reply]
awsmith4 06:26 PM 04-10-2011
1. Tatuaje SW (natural) or Especial
2. LG Lancero
3. Escencia Corona Gorda
[Reply]
jsd 11:09 PM 04-10-2011
Padron 45th
Casa Fuente Doble Robusto
Anejo Shark

Three that you definitely can't go wrong with.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:21 AM 04-11-2011
1. Palio Esencia Belicoso
2. Tat Pork Tenderloin
3. Kristoff Criollo Robusto
[Reply]
emopunker2004 04:30 AM 04-11-2011
1. Perdomo2 LE Maduro
2. Tatuaje Anarchy
3. AF 8-5-8
[Reply]
floydpink 07:52 AM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
1. Tatuaje SW (natural) or Especial
2. LG Lancero
3. Escencia Corona Gorda
This one keeps popping up and is now intriguing me.

Never heard of it but will have a look when I amke my normal Weds visit to Corona.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 08:01 AM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by floydpink:
This one keeps popping up and is now intriguing me.

Never heard of it but will have a look when I amke my normal Weds visit to Corona.
Fantastic cigars produced by the great folks at Palio. :-)

In a word, damngood! :-)
[Reply]
Stephen 08:31 AM 04-12-2011
From what I've smoked thus far (which is pretty limited):

AF Don Carlos #2
Padron 1926 #9 (Natural)
La Aurora Preferido Corojo #1
[Reply]
kaisersozei 08:57 AM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Mind you, what follows is said not to offend or upset anybody, but I need to say it.

Top 3? Don't have any top 3! Don't have any top 1 either. Why? Because the cigars I smoke change depending on mood, food, company, and beverage. What might be my top 3 to smoke on one night might be different for the next night.

So, if I have to limit it to three, I choose not to participate.

Although, I think there are many who are thinking like me. They just don't have the chutzpah to say it.
The Rev said what I didn't have the chutzpah to say. Actually, I had the chutzpah, I was just too lazy. :-)

And since I now posted in here, I guess I ought to post up my highest rated cigars (according to my own very complicated, proprietary scale for rating cigars):

1. Padron X (m) ("X" = take your pick)
2. illusione ~mk
3. Tie: Romeo y Julieta Viejo and San Cristobal Francisco
[Reply]
Nathan King 09:10 AM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by Stephen:
From what I've smoked thus far (which is pretty limited):

AF Don Carlos #2
Padron 1926 #9 (Natural)
La Aurora Preferido Corojo #1
I'm in complete agreement on the first two but have not had the La Aurora. Looks like it's time to try one! :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 09:28 AM 04-12-2011
This is a tough one...but here it goes:

1. Liga Privada No. 9 Belicoso
2. Viaje Skull & Bones
3. El Triunfador OR Lancero
[Reply]
shilala 09:46 AM 04-12-2011
LG Diez Small Batch #1
Padron 1926 Maduro #6
Padron 1964 Maduro Monarca

Like Todd, tomorrow those might not even be close to the top 3, but I think it's safe to say that something Padron, something LG Diez and something Fuente will be lingering there in the top 3 any specific day.
[Reply]
shilala 09:53 AM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Esencia Petite Corona
If I remember correctly, I was the spud that got to smoke the pre-release Escencia Petite Corona when someone was trying to get some feedback.
They were soaking wet and weren't remotely ready for consumption, and I dried them out the best I could before we did a phone conference, and I had to get one smoked.
Out of ten guys, every one gave good marks except me and one more guy. I qualified mine with "the cigar just wasn't ready", so I kinda got tossed out.
I think I still have the other one (or two). Maybe it's ready by now? :-)
[Reply]
thebayratt 09:58 AM 04-12-2011
1. Viaje Satori Zen
2. Padron 26 Maduro
3. Illusione HL Maduro
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 10:01 AM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
Like Todd, tomorrow those might not even be close to the top 3, but I think it's safe to say that something Padron, something LG Diez and something Fuente will be lingering there in the top 3 any specific day.
:-)...I just had to go by what I have been consuming massive quantities of right now. :-)

I know my top three will always be ranked really high, but when I go on my "sweet & mild" kicks, Fuente 858s are pretty hard to top on my list...along with a Lot 23 and nice cup of coffee. :-):-)
[Reply]
shilala 10:10 AM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
I know my top three will always be ranked really high, but when I go on my "sweet & mild" kicks, Fuente 858s are pretty hard to top on my list...along with a Lot 23 and nice cup of coffee. :-):-)
When I get a "sweet and mild" kick, I usually grab a cc. They're a good cup of coffee choice, too. Almost as good as an Oliva Blue Maduro. :-)
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 10:10 AM 04-12-2011
Padron Anniversario Serie 1964

San Cristobal

Torano Tribute

:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 10:14 AM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by shilala:
When I get a "sweet and mild" kick, I usually grab a cc. They're a good cup of coffee choice, too. Almost as good as an Oliva Blue Maduro. :-)
Yeah, that's the path (or steep slope) I'm headed down now. I'm slowly increasing the CC population in my humi, and I have LOVED how they smoke with coffee...especially with a medium roast Kona Estate. :-)

...I really need cheaper hobbies...:-)
[Reply]
Kreth 11:14 AM 04-12-2011
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
Which wrapper do you prefer on the Lot 23s?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up