Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 34 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Job Site Sticks.
acarr 06:11 PM 04-23-2009
That job could end up costing you a lot of money. Those aren't your ordinary yard gars you are smoking:-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 06:43 PM 04-23-2009
The Punch Champion is the same shape and size as the RC you had.If you have not had one,do yourself a favor :-)
[Reply]
Smoke Naked 06:53 PM 04-23-2009
Great pics, posts and thread.:-)
[Reply]
eboniknight 12:37 PM 04-24-2009
Originally Posted by Smoke Naked:
Great pics, posts and thread.:-)
Agree 100%!!! :-) Damn I need to give up this desk job....gettin' fat and can't smoke. :-)
[Reply]
Scottw 12:54 PM 04-24-2009
Originally Posted by flat6nut:
Are you a CWI?

No, I never even had a DWI :-)

I don't know what a CWI is but I do like cigars.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 01:05 PM 04-24-2009
Are you a CWI?
Originally Posted by Scottw:
No, I never even had a DWI :-)

I don't know what a CWI is but I do like cigars.

Certified Welding Inspector??
[Reply]
Scottw 01:37 PM 04-24-2009
Originally Posted by ChicagoWhiteSox:
Never heard of it, I am obviously not in the construction industry.
[Reply]
flat6nut 02:18 PM 04-24-2009
Bingo! Our office is looking for another one if anyone is looking.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 02:22 PM 04-24-2009
Bingo! Our office is looking for another one if anyone is looking.
Im just curious, how do you go about getting certified? I have a buddy going to school for welding.
[Reply]
flat6nut 02:22 PM 04-24-2009
Originally Posted by eboniknight:
Agree 100%!!! :-) Damn I need to give up this desk job....gettin' fat and can't smoke. :-)

heh heh...you know I may trade you jobs around July, August. Being outside in the Florida heat is not always the greatest. I will more than likely close this job out mid Sept. I hope so at least. Normally I end up being taken off a project after the meat and potatos are done, then someone else gets the gravy. :-)
[Reply]
flat6nut 02:28 PM 04-24-2009
Im just curious, how do you go about getting certified? I have a buddy going to school for welding.
Pay the money and take the test. The best way is to go thru the CWI seminar down in Miami. There is a better class that is offered in I think Iowa or some place. You gotta have a min of 5 years experience in and around the field of welding to become a certified inspector.
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 02:40 PM 04-24-2009
Pay the money and take the test. The best way is to go thru the CWI seminar down in Miami. There is a better class that is offered in I think Iowa or some place. You gotta have a min of 5 years experience in and around the field of welding to become a certified inspector.
[Reply]
flat6nut 05:59 PM 04-24-2009
Oh yeah, its Friday...that always means something special.

Morning cigar was one of the sticks my wife gave to me in an Easter basket. I am a lucky guy. Ashton ESG, 22 Year Salute That sure is a pretty gar.

Man this thing was delicious all the way thru. Glad I have another one in the humi. Tons better than the Davidoff I smoked yesterday.

Hard to describe, all I know is it was very good and easy on a empty morning gut.

Figured out how to take panaramic photos with my phone...

[Reply]
flat6nut 06:05 PM 04-24-2009
Friday after lunch dessert.

OpusX #4 What can I say...its Friday.

Me.

Michael
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:16 PM 04-24-2009
Some great pictures. Thanks for posting.
[Reply]
marge796 10:06 PM 04-24-2009
Great stuff. Thanks my friend.

Chris.....

:-)
[Reply]
GTCanuk 06:23 AM 04-25-2009
Your lucky you don't work in Canada. There is no smoking in the workplace, inside or out. Infact I could get nailed after work in the company vehicles. Company vehicles are a no no unless you are the owner but still not during working times. Makes me want to get the logo off the van
[Reply]
flat6nut 09:52 AM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by GTCanuk:
Your lucky you don't work in Canada. There is no smoking in the workplace, inside or out. Infact I could get nailed after work in the company vehicles. Company vehicles are a no no unless you are the owner but still not during working times. Makes me want to get the logo off the van

I am lucky I don't live in Canada. :-)
[Reply]
BigAl_SC 12:32 PM 04-25-2009
This is a great thread to follow and dream. In one week, you have more than surpassed my entire monthly smoke budget....... While I have had all these stick except the Davidoff (which your review will save me money and I'll stick with ESG or VSG), I can only dream of the day these are work sticks.

Great thread.
[Reply]
flat6nut 02:34 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by BigAl_SC:
This is a great thread to follow and dream. In one week, you have more than surpassed my entire monthly smoke budget....... While I have had all these stick except the Davidoff (which your review will save me money and I'll stick with ESG or VSG), I can only dream of the day these are work sticks.

Great thread.

I hope that people do not get the wrong idea about me, although I have lived my life not carring a whole lot what people thought. I am by far Mr money bags. I have been smoking cigars out of zip lock baggies for years. This past Easter my wife bought me a 25 count humi, and stuck some nice sticks into the easter basket as well (2 Ashton ESGs and 2 Perfection #4s, and a 3 count tin of perfections....I have always bought a bunch of Opus when they can be had at good prices...the prices I see on the internet are crazy high.

The way I see it is, if you are going to smoke something it might as well be good. As I continue with this thread you will definitely see some high dollar smokes enjoyed on the job site, but you will also see some good cheap smokes that are my go tos as well. Like the first one in this thread...La Fontana's are by far one of my fave smokes, and I buy them for $4.40 a stick. I only know of one place in Tampa to buy them. Fortunitly here in Tampa we have tons of places to buy cigars, and the prices are not that bad because of it.

I am currently in the process of building (in my mind) a custom humi out of a curio cabinet. I need more space to keep more cigars so I can save money. I can only fit 20 or less sticks in my 25 count humi...so I sure as heck aint going to put dog sticks in there. :-) Its prolly a good thing you didnt see what I have smoked in the last couple months. I will get cheaper as time goes on.

I really do not want people thinking I am a bragging snob...I am just really enjoying getting back to cigars, and wanted to share some of the experience with you guys.:-)

Michael
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 34 > Last »
Up