Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>My Father LTD 2011
Duke9192 10:16 PM 04-23-2011
I saw somewhere online that this year the My Father Limited Edition 2011 would be released in two formats. One by Jamie & one by Don Pepin. I got my hands on a box today. It's the box that's blended by Jamie. Does anyone know where I can pick up a box blended by Don Pepin. Thanks.
[Reply]
Seasick Sailor 12:48 AM 04-24-2011
I haven't heard anything about there being two blends of the 2011 My Father Limited Editions.

Great pick up!

I'm considering getting a box myself.
[Reply]
Brooks W 07:48 AM 04-24-2011
Originally Posted by Duke9192:
I saw somewhere online that this year the My Father Limited Edition 2011 would be released in two formats. One by Jamie & one by Don Pepin. I got my hands on a box today. It's the box that's blended by Jamie. Does anyone know where I can pick up a box blended by Don Pepin. Thanks.
Unlike the 2010, the 2011 LE is neither rolled or bunched by Jamie or Pepin ...

Now, as to blending, I am sure that both of them had a hand in it, but I have not heard of specific boxes being specifically blended by either one...do you have a source on that?

Oh, and how do you know that the box you have is blended by Jamie?

Thanks for the info!

~brooks
[Reply]
Duke9192 09:11 AM 04-24-2011
Yes, I do know that Jamie blended the cigar. It says so on the inside of the box. I also realize that Pepin & Jamie blended the cigar and didn't roll them this time. I'll try to find that source. I did a search on google a couple if months ago and got the info.
[Reply]
Bill86 09:33 AM 04-24-2011
I'm a bit disappointed, same price point. No coffin and they had less of a hand in it. :-)
[Reply]
Up