Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>New to Fredericksburg, VA....
TinyMike 09:37 AM 04-04-2011
Hey all,
It's been a while since I've been in the Asylum. I moved to VA from NY back in October and my humi is starting to get low. Just wondering if there's any BOTL on here from the area that knows of any B&Ms close by that I should be checking out.

Thanks,
Mike
[Reply]
kelmac07 12:10 PM 04-04-2011
Welcome to the MADHOUSE and the VCM!! Great B&M in Richmond (Winstons Humidor). The owner, Kevin, is a great guy and also a member here. :-)
[Reply]
TBone 03:05 PM 04-04-2011
Welcome to the Nut House and to the VCM...
[Reply]
CigarRod 04:37 PM 04-06-2011
Welcome Tim, I reside in Richmond and will piggy pack brother kelmac in Winston Humidor in south Richmond but when I'm in that area OldetowneTobacconist on Caroline Street are friendly folks as well!
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 04:39 PM 04-06-2011
WELCOME, light one up... :-)
[Reply]
joeobx 07:40 PM 04-06-2011
Welcome back Tim, Winston's is great place about 1hr south. You also should check out Select Leaf up on 610 behind Popeye's on the left.
[Reply]
mfarre03 02:32 PM 04-20-2011
Welcome back!! I just recently found this place and I'm gonna hunker down for awhile.
Love that area, had friends that I use to visit from Thurmont. You could take a trip to Gettysburg, maybe 40 min North. There is a small shop in town, Gettysburg Cigar Co. Great little shop and knowledgeable operator.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 11:01 AM 04-22-2011
Originally Posted by mfarre03:
Welcome back!! I just recently found this place and I'm gonna hunker down for awhile.
Love that area, had friends that I use to visit from Thurmont. You could take a trip to Gettysburg, maybe 40 min North. There is a small shop in town, Gettysburg Cigar Co. Great little shop and knowledgeable operator.
That would be 40 min from Frederick, MD, a bit further from Fredericksburg, VA :-)

Welcome back, Mike, hope to see you around here and maybe even get to herf with ya!
[Reply]
hotreds 11:03 AM 04-22-2011
Come up to Arlington and herf with us tonight!
[Reply]
mfarre03 01:26 PM 04-22-2011
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
That would be 40 min from Frederick, MD, a bit further from Fredericksburg, VA :-)

Welcome back, Mike, hope to see you around here and maybe even get to herf with ya!
Reading comprehension...lol :-)
[Reply]
Up