Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 91011
All Cigar Discussion>Job Site Sticks.
TheTraveler 01:54 PM 04-23-2011
Originally Posted by flat6nut:
Good thread, what happened to the OP? I demand an update!

Hey guys, long time no see. Dont know where to begin, but I am now on my 5th project since the last one. Bought some sticks over by TripleF's stomping grounds today and decided to jump on here.

Hope everything is well with everyone.

Michael
There you are! We've been looking everywhere for you. Now back into your padded cell and quit grabbing the nurses!!!

:-)
[Reply]
flat6nut 05:39 PM 04-24-2011
One of the biggest bummers last year was having a seriously bad sinus infection that lasted forever. Almost the entire year. Needless to say there is almost no way of enjoying cigars when you can not smell or taste. I had sinus surgery about 6 years ago and have never been the same after that.

I really enjoyed adding to this thread on a regular basis. Good peeps here as well.

Michael
[Reply]
longknocker 06:44 PM 04-24-2011
Welcome Back, Michael!:-) We Missed You!
[Reply]
dccraft 05:58 PM 04-26-2011
Glad to here from you again Michael. Can't wait for you to post some more epic job smokes:-)
[Reply]
mukky 08:34 PM 04-26-2011
Originally Posted by flat6nut:
One of the biggest bummers last year was having a seriously bad sinus infection that lasted forever. Almost the entire year. Needless to say there is almost no way of enjoying cigars when you can not smell or taste. I had sinus surgery about 6 years ago and have never been the same after that.

I really enjoyed adding to this thread on a regular basis. Good peeps here as well.

Michael
Lookin forward for more good posts by you. I just stumbled on this thread, and this thread single handedly caused my to buy a bundle of Tampa Sweethearts #500 maddies:-) Hopin they are still as good as you were saying they were back in 2009
[Reply]
xlc12rf 06:11 AM 04-27-2011
This is a great thread, looking forward to seeing more pictures!
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 91011
Up