Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 44 of 99
« First < 34424344 45465494 > Last »
General Discussion>Wristwatch collectors out there?
Remo 10:55 PM 09-07-2011
Few of my past and present divers.

Attached:
[Reply]
rennD 10:55 PM 09-07-2011
Originally Posted by Flat4boxer:
I thought cigars was a slippery slope.....until I found watches :-)

Omega PO XL

PO ftw...nice watch. Gonna concentrate on Tags now
[Reply]
Jasonw560 08:49 PM 09-10-2011
Got a new Renegade for my birthday.

I saw a Lucien Piccard rose gold at Heartland America for like 89 bucks. Not for me, but if someone else likes them....
[Reply]
NeuRon 08:41 AM 09-20-2011
anybody want any of these boutique watches ? most of them are good everyday watches.. the right two invictas have never been worn, the Black Kenneth Cole is beautiful and in decent shape, and the left invicta is pretty weathered. The Ecko on the left was given to me in 2004 and i wore it like twice. lol...

CRACKHEAD PRICES, especially if anybody wants multiples

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../watchesfs.jpg
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 09:55 PM 09-20-2011
bought this for work and absolutely love it

http://www.lapolicegear.com/luminox-...out-watch.html
[Reply]
Volusianator 08:53 PM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by BigRonS:
anybody want any of these boutique watches ? most of them are good everyday watches.. the right two invictas have never been worn, the Black Kenneth Cole is beautiful and in decent shape, and the left invicta is pretty weathered. The Ecko on the left was given to me in 2004 and i wore it like twice. lol...

PM sent on Invictas!
[Reply]
Volusianator 08:54 PM 09-21-2011
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
bought this for work and absolutely love it

http://www.lapolicegear.com/luminox-...out-watch.html
Very nice looking watch.
[Reply]
Parshooter 09:29 AM 09-22-2011
Originally Posted by BigRonS:

I wouldn't call Invicta a "boutique" watch.
[Reply]
NeuRon 12:42 PM 09-22-2011
Originally Posted by Parshooter:
I wouldn't call Invicta a "boutique" watch.
it appears my definition of boutique watch was a little askew, but thanks fo pointing that out :-)
[Reply]
the nub 12:24 PM 09-25-2011
what's everyone's opinion on the quality of the replica watches? I've always wondered how good the detail and movements were. I actually don't wear a watch anymore and have my dad's old '60s Seamaster in a drawer so I'm not in the market for a replica. Just curious.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 05:00 AM 09-26-2011
Originally Posted by the nub:
what's everyone's opinion on the quality of the replica watches? I've always wondered how good the detail and movements were. I actually don't wear a watch anymore and have my dad's old '60s Seamaster in a drawer so I'm not in the market for a replica. Just curious.
Some are quite convincing, espeically Rolex. Stick to stainless with little complications.
[Reply]
wayner123 06:46 AM 09-26-2011
Originally Posted by the nub:
The homage watches are very good quality. They use pretty much the same materials and even movements as the originals.
[Reply]
CigarGuy88 12:52 PM 09-27-2011

Finally got my grandfather's watch back from servicing.. Didn't have the original band with it so I'm currently on the lookout for an omega band that doesnt cost a week's pay and that actually fit's my wrist
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 12:57 PM 09-27-2011
Very nice. I use to have a nearly identical Seamaster. Look for a regular band and get an Omega clasp or deployment clasp. You won't be able to tell the difference.
[Reply]
CigarGuy88 01:10 PM 09-27-2011
Already have the omega clasp that I got from the jeweler that did the service. They had an omega band that fit the watch but didn't fit my wrist so I just bought the clasp... I was thinking about doing a deployant clasp but I would want to go with an omega clasp at the very least and if I remember correctly they go for $300-400 by themselves
[Reply]
Volusianator 01:14 PM 09-27-2011
I just got two Invictas from BigRon who was selling a few off. Just need to get batteries installed and we'll be good to go!
[Reply]
NeuRon 02:21 PM 09-27-2011
glad they arrived man,, enjoy!

BTW, nice Omega Steve!
[Reply]
rizzle 02:26 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by CigarGuy88:

Finally got my grandfather's watch back from servicing.. Didn't have the original band with it so I'm currently on the lookout for an omega band that doesnt cost a week's pay and that actually fit's my wrist
Awesome. That's a beauty man. I did the same when my grandfather passed, except the watch I got wasn't nearly what you have there. Probably cost me three times what the watch is actually worth to fservice it. :-) Nonetheless, I love putting it on. Brings back some awful good memories.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 07:14 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by CigarGuy88:
I was thinking about doing a deployant clasp but I would want to go with an omega clasp at the very least and if I remember correctly they go for $300-400 by themselves
No way... You must be able to get an Omega stainless deployment clasp for under $125. There's not much to it. Where have you been looking?
[Reply]
CigarGuy88 07:27 PM 09-29-2011
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
No way... You must be able to get an Omega stainless deployment clasp for under $125. There's not much to it. Where have you been looking?
Most of the places are the ones that I know are actually selling authentic ones... If you happen to know of a place or find one in your travels let me know I'm definitely interested!
[Reply]
Page 44 of 99
« First < 34424344 45465494 > Last »
Up