Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Aristocrat - Full extension shelves or not?
JE3146 10:52 PM 02-26-2010
Originally Posted by darkninja67:
I did not get them on my Mini cabinet. The second Mini we got had them though.
The horse is pretty bloody now.

Is this your first Aristocrat?
Will be if the wife approves. I'm looking at the M series. Not the Deep model, just the regular.
[Reply]
darkninja67 07:23 AM 02-27-2010
Originally Posted by JE3146:
Will be if the wife approves. I'm looking at the M series. Not the Deep model, just the regular.
Noice!!
I suggest the walnut. It is beautiful for a cabinet IMO.
[Reply]
cf2112 08:02 AM 02-27-2010
You will be sad if you don't get the full extension shelves.
[Reply]
ucla695 09:16 AM 02-27-2010
It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission. :-)

I suggest buying he biggest one you can afford. I wish I had. It's amazing how quickly they fill up. And, imagine having to ask the wife to buy another cabinet. :-)
[Reply]
Barteur 09:43 AM 02-27-2010
Originally Posted by yourchoice:
I don't have an Aristocrat (yet :-)) but have a Montegue which doesn't have the extension shelves. I definitely wish it had them. Maybe I'll look into a retrofit. :-)
X2 here
[Reply]
JE3146 03:56 PM 02-27-2010
Originally Posted by ucla695:
It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission. :-)

I suggest buying he biggest one you can afford. I wish I had. It's amazing how quickly they fill up. And, imagine having to ask the wife to buy another cabinet. :-)
The M is definitely the biggest we can afford... if we can even afford that one :-)

I'd rather not get one than get one too small. :-)

Was also looking at the 48 Plus, but honestly I think I like the way things would sit in the M better. More organized.
[Reply]
cort 04:45 PM 02-27-2010
The M is definitely the biggest we can afford... if we can even afford that one :-)

I'd rather not get one than get one too small. :-)

Was also looking at the 48 Plus, but honestly I think I like the way things would sit in the M better. More organized.
I couldn't have said it better Jordan. I have been looking at these for a while now and decided I want the M. I don't even have enough boxes to fill a DX but if I am gonna drop the coin I want room to grow. The plus 48 would do the trick but I also like the way the M sits and it's only a $50 difference in price. When the day comes to make my purchase I am going Temp and humidity controlled (gets hot down here in the summer) and DEFINITELY getting Full extension shelves.:-)
[Reply]
JE3146 04:50 PM 02-27-2010
Originally Posted by Cort:
I couldn't have said it better Jordan. I have been looking at these for a while now and decided I want the M. I don't even have enough boxes to fill a DX but if I am gonna drop the coin I want room to grow. The plus 48 would do the trick but I also like the way the M sits and it's only a $50 difference in price. When the day comes to make my purchase I am going Temp and humidity controlled (gets hot down here in the summer) and DEFINITELY getting Full extension shelves.:-)
Careful though.. it's 50$ more in price, but the upgrade options to the doors are about 1.5x the price :-)
[Reply]
cort 04:53 PM 02-27-2010
Careful though.. it's 50$ more in price, but the upgrade options to the doors are about 1.5x the price :-)
Who needs doors?:-)
[Reply]
dabigdog 05:23 PM 02-27-2010
I agree with most here that extendable shelves are a
must. I have them in mine but wish the bottom also extended :-)
[Reply]
JE3146 05:28 PM 02-27-2010
Originally Posted by Cort:
Who needs doors?:-)
Oh come on now... raised panel buttmatch crotch mahogany :-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 05:45 PM 02-27-2010
Yes on full extensions.

[Reply]
JE3146 07:26 PM 02-27-2010
I take it the shelves won't be adjustable though if they're full extension?

That might be asking a bit much though :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up