Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 14 of 96
« First < 4121314 15162464 > Last »
Entertainment>Games thread!
jonharky 07:35 PM 12-06-2008
Not looking forward for too much only have ps2 Would love to try the Quantum of Solace though
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:22 PM 12-06-2008
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
ok who else hates it when guys play fps games and they talk trash during..saying stuff like "ok u suck" after any kill he/she gets..

*raises hand*
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea, it bothers me. In match it sucks, and it always seems like a nerdy 12 year old or some kid pretending to be a gangsta doing it too.
[Reply]
Darrell 09:25 PM 12-06-2008
Has anyone played Mortal Kombat vs. DC? I am really interested in it..
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 09:52 PM 12-06-2008
Originally Posted by Darrell:
Has anyone played Mortal Kombat vs. DC? I am really interested in it..
Yeah, I have it Darrell. It isn't bad. it's not going to revolutionize the fighting genre, but it's a game in itself. There actually is a story to it, the character design is awesome (Jim Lee did the DC characters and they kick a whole lot of ass), but the fatalities have been toned down quite a bit. If your a MK fan and don't mind the less brutal fatalities you'll like it. If it pisses you have that they watered down the violence you will probably hate it.
[Reply]
Volt 04:17 AM 12-07-2008
ok who else hates it when guys play fps games and they talk trash during..saying stuff like "ok u suck" after any kill he/she gets..

*raises hand*
Posted via Mobile Device
Other whinny phrases:

"quit camping" Your killing me. The winner is the one who adapts and overcomes. Either know the enviroment and get the camper or maybe become one. Use the maps your given. Typical whiner is the bunny hopper who survives by trying to be like Thumper.

I can't believe the noobs are still using the XYZ spry and pray weapon and not the single shot Uber hand pistol. Well, I'm not 17 years old with twitch flex response time using a quad CPU mainframe with SLI optical light quad video cards on a 54" wall screen in 3000 x 2600 resolution (BTW, incase it slipped by you, it's called sarcasm). I use the weapons that keep me alive the longest.

I usually ping on the whiners on purpose and screw up their standing. I play for fun, a fanboy of anything I'm not :-).
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:51 AM 12-07-2008
Originally Posted by Volt:
Other whinny phrases:

"quit camping" Your killing me. The winner is the one who adapts and overcomes. Either know the enviroment and get the camper or maybe become one. Use the maps your given. Typical whiner is the bunny hopper who survives by trying to be like Thumper.
Yea, the quit camping thing kills me, especially when i'm sniping lol. Bunny hopping used to bother me, but after many years of playing the different Halos it's not quite a big deal to me anymore.
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:13 AM 12-07-2008
i actually love the campers..cuz everytime i get killed i spectate my hunter and make him the huntee..:-)

darrell i hear the same about mk vs dc..toned done fatalities..
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Volt 09:19 AM 12-07-2008
Well, I adopt the attitude - last man standing wins. I use what ever works teh best on eachmap/weapons - whiners just become my fav targets :-)
[Reply]
Kneo 07:00 AM 12-08-2008
Who has been playing CoD: World at War? I am not usually a big fan of shooters but I have been having a blast on the Multiplayer. If you are playing look me up sometime. My id is KneoMattrix.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:56 AM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by Kneo:
Who has been playing CoD: World at War? I am not usually a big fan of shooters but I have been having a blast on the Multiplayer. If you are playing look me up sometime. My id is KneoMattrix.
Are you playing on X360 or PS3?
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:11 AM 12-08-2008
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:
ok I think I'm slowly losing my interest in COD WaW cuz I just saw someone cheat in one of the stages...He was under the map and could easily kill people without being noticed....Right when i saw that we all jumped on the mic and started harassing the dude for cheating...it turned into a "Hey he's over there..go get'em" game..

NOTHING kills my interest in a game faster than cheaters.
[Reply]
Kneo 09:47 AM 12-08-2008
Xbox 360
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 10:42 AM 12-08-2008
Xbox 360
Cool, i'll add you when I get home. The map hackers are a bit of a pain, whenever castle comes up it almost always gets skipped. game needs to patched and quick!
[Reply]
Kneo 10:52 AM 12-08-2008
Cool, i'll add you when I get home. The map hackers are a bit of a pain, whenever castle comes up it almost always gets skipped. game needs to patched and quick!

Yeah it does need patched. I could go for some new maps too:-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 04:21 PM 12-08-2008
ok I think I'm slowly losing my interest in COD WaW cuz I just saw someone cheat in one of the stages...He was under the map and could easily kill people without being noticed....Right when i saw that we all jumped on the mic and started harassing the dude for cheating...it turned into a "Hey he's over there..go get'em" game..

:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGT9fHp0PvY
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 06:06 PM 12-08-2008
Yeah it does need patched. I could go for some new maps too:-)
Yeah, some new maps would be nice. Turns out I didn't need to add you, you were already on my friends list lol.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 11:33 AM 12-09-2008
Good deal for the new Prince of Persia game for anybody who's interested:

Clicky
[Reply]
cigars_n_scotch 01:36 PM 12-10-2008

On Castle there's a glitch to go under the map, so if you see someone trying to run into the corner of the wall of the building which is on the far right side of the bridge then SHOOT THEM! There's also another glitch which allows them to levitate in mid-air over by the stairs at the far back building past the sniper tower.

On Downfall there's a glitch in the mud-puddle which also allows you to get under the map.

There's been quite a bit of uprising about these glitches as of late however I'm not sure Treyarch is doing anything about it. They did code and patch the rapid fire controllers which is great, but they need to patch those glitches

For any of you that want to play a decent, fair game let me know. I typically play Hardcore because it requires more skill and is a lot more fun for me but I'll play whatever. I'm on most days at night EST.
[Reply]
Mugen910 01:40 PM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by cigars_n_scotch:
On Castle there's a glitch to go under the map, so if you see someone trying to run into the corner of the wall of the building which is on the far right side of the bridge then SHOOT THEM! There's also another glitch which allows them to levitate in mid-air over by the stairs at the far back building past the sniper tower.

On Downfall there's a glitch in the mud-puddle which also allows you to get under the map.

There's been quite a bit of uprising about these glitches as of late however I'm not sure Treyarch is doing anything about it. They did code and patch the rapid fire controllers which is great, but they need to patch those glitches

For any of you that want to play a decent, fair game let me know. I typically play Hardcore because it requires more skill and is a lot more fun for me but I'll play whatever. I'm on most days at night EST.

Thanks for the info...I usually start ranting when I see a cheater...I hope they patch those soon...I wouldn't mind new maps either but since the game just game out we can't expect that too soon. :-)
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 01:43 PM 12-10-2008
Originally Posted by cigars_n_scotch:

That Castle glitch sucks. I watched a guy rack up a 42 kill steak from under the map.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 96
« First < 4121314 15162464 > Last »
Up