Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 82 of 232
« First < 3272808182 838492132182 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:47 AM 10-16-2013
Good morning all, it's "Hump Day" already and the coffee is definitely on. Not much going on lately, getting Fall stuff done around the house and all and watching some playoff MLB as well. I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:35 AM 10-17-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies. Well, it looks like the Democrats & Republicans have reached an agreement, hopefully they get our paychecks correct and all. Enjoy the day everyone and some a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:03 AM 10-18-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, there was the usual crowd and a few new faces as well. This weekend there's plenty of NFL and college football on as well as MLB playoffs still. The NASCAR drivers are in Taladega, AL this weekend which happens to be the longest track on the circuit. Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys. T.G.I.F....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:48 AM 10-20-2013
Good morning all, the Killer Beans coffee is kickin' and it's looking like we have another fantastic Fall weather day in-store for of us. Well, we now know who's going to the World Series, should be a good series with the Boston Red Sox taking on the St. Louis Cardinals. Today we have the NASCAR race on live from Talladega, AL and plenty of NFL action on as well. I hope everyone has a great day and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:17 AM 10-21-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already Monday morning. It was a great day yesterday overall, an Eagles win would have brought it over the top. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 10-22-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and I see that the NY Giants finally got their first win of the season. Looks like the Fall cool weather is rolling into the Hudson Valley as the highs barely make it into the 50s and the nights will be seeing the mid to low 30s as well.
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...9#.UmZJv10ZxcA
Before we know it, the shovels will be out and that dreaded white stuff (snow) will be falling as well. Anyway, enjoy your day and smokem' if you get the chance......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 10-23-2013
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always and it's already "Hump Day". The first game of the World Series is tonight and I hope it's a good one and not a runaway. Enjoy everyone....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 10-24-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's a cool Thursday morning here in the Hudson Valley. I see that the Sox took game 1, hopefully it'll go 7 games to make the series interesting. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar enjoying primo stogies and all. I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys it as well......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:01 AM 10-25-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's enjoying top shelf cigars and all. I see that the Cardinals won last night and tied up the World Series to a game a piece. Hopefully this goes to 7 games and they are all close and exciting. This weekend also has plenty of football and NASCAR to catch on the TV. I hope everyone has a good one and gets to enjoy a few of your favorites if you get the time....... :-)
[Reply]
x man 11:07 AM 10-26-2013
Hopefully, Lester gets a new glove and the series has
exciting untainted games from now on.
Being a Yankee fan u know who I don't like in the series.
Love baseball and watching all the playoffs with dad is great.

:-)

guess which one is the Sox
[Reply]
Stogieman 07:08 AM 10-27-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it looks like we will have another nice Fall weather day. I see that the Tigers too game 3, hope the Red Sox tie it up and keep this series going. Lots of NFL and NASCAR on today for our enjoyment, hope everyone has a great day........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 10-28-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already Monday morning. Overall, it was a great day yesterday. Got to spend it with 500+ local military & civic members to honor the local WWII vets in the area at a really nice luncheon at Anthony's Pier 9. It's good to see that the Red Sox tied up the series 2 games a piece and a big congrats to Jeff Gordon for winning yesterday's NASCAR race. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 10-29-2013
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 as always and it's another nice Fall day on the way. Well, I see that Boston won last night giving them the 3 to 2 advantage and now they are heading home for game 6 and possibly game 7 if needed. I hope everybody has a great day and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:36 AM 10-30-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Being that tomorrow is Halloween, I want to ensure the front yard looks good for the little ones. I'll be out there afterwork cleaning it all up and putting a few pumpkins and such all around. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 10-31-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Halloween! A big congrats to the Red Sox for winning the World Series, I can hardly wait until Spring Training and the Yankees are back it with them. Have a safe night out there and enjoy everyone........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:48 AM 11-01-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is definitely on and a big T.G.I.F. to everyone. We had a fun night giving out candy to all the little ones and seeing a number of our relatives stop over as well. Glad the majority of the rain held out and chalk up another successful Halloween. Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:18 AM 11-03-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's very much welcomed. There's a number of NFL & NHL games on today as well as the NASCAR race from Texas Motor Speedway. Hope everyone has a super Sunday and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:49 AM 11-04-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a cool 25 degrees here in the Hudson Valley:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...9#.Undzz10ZxcA

I want to say that there definitely some good football games on yesterday, congratulations to my Eagles and to Beth's Jets. Also a big congrats to Jimmie Johnson for winning yesterday's NASCAR race as well as Dale Earnhardt Jr. for coming in 2nd. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:15 AM 11-05-2013
Good morning all, coffee has been on for a while now as I've been in the office early this morning. I see that Da Bears beat the Packers last night, definitely a rivalry between those two teams. Another brisk morning here in the Hudson Valley, I see a pattern developing which proves that Global Warming was a farce. Enjoy the day everyone and smokem' if you get the chance........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 11-06-2013
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... Image
[Reply]
Page 82 of 232
« First < 3272808182 838492132182 > Last »
Up