Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Curtailing travel?
hotreds 08:10 AM 03-11-2020
The Reds did not cancel their season ticket holder gtg, so away we go. I"d be lying if I said I wasn't uneasy, but there is an overload of info, and you pays your money and takes your chances.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:56 AM 03-11-2020
Meeting 21,000 other people at the Blackhawks game tonight.
[Reply]
jledou 01:15 PM 03-11-2020
We have shut down international travel unless critical and we are starting to shut down some travel in the US. Heading to Mississippi here for a couple days but right now it looks like a lot of conference calls for the rest of the month here in our office.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 12:57 PM 03-12-2020
This whole season is up in the air for me. I was traveling every other week to Raleigh, NC for work and now that has been cancelled. Was supposed to go to Switzerland next month to visit family and friends; that's off. Planing to go to Israel in the fall and hesitant to book airfare or hotel right now.

Don't want to visit my parents until this cools down.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 01:23 PM 03-12-2020
Sound like what a lot of people in Italy said, it's no big deal screw it, going to concerts, going to visit family in the south, etc., Just saying ...
[Reply]
Brian D. 01:56 PM 03-12-2020
Our Governor here in Ohio just "outlawed" gatherings of over 100 people, with some interesting exemptions. I'm sure many states will make similar decisions.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:10 PM 03-12-2020
Originally Posted by Brian D.:
Our Governor here in Ohio just "outlawed" gatherings of over 100 people, with some interesting exemptions. I'm sure many states will make similar decisions.
Seems a rather arbitrary number. But apparently elected officials have to be seen doing something about it, even if it's arbitrary.
[Reply]
Brian D. 07:10 PM 03-12-2020
Originally Posted by hotreds:
The Reds did not cancel their season ticket holder gtg, so away we go. I"d be lying if I said I wasn't uneasy, but there is an overload of info, and you pays your money and takes your chances.
Enjoy the trip anyway.
[Reply]
hotreds 09:26 PM 03-12-2020
Welp, by now I'm sure everyone knows. Decided not to twiddle my thumbs until our Monday flight to Vegas and try to get back to Cinci ASAP. Flights were booking up fast, but did manage to get on a flight out of here on Saturday. Won't be able to sit with Mama, but at least we're heading home. It's not easy cancelling reservations and such on your phone, but years ago I would have been in real trouble! Hopefully next year!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up