Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Wynwood Hills Deranged - Robusto
bruceolee 12:26 PM 02-05-2022
https://clecigars.com/shop/wynwood-hills-deranged/

So, i got this cigar as a freebie from fox cigars. I don't know much about the brand other than they are made through CLE cigars. I don't have much info so let's just start the review!

Wrapper: Milk chocolate wrapper, oily, one very small vein, Double capped

Draw: absolute perfect draw

campfire, burnt Marshmallow, earthiness, vanilla, toastiness, tea, floral, hay, creaminess, hints of cinnamon, faint hints of pepper

Still campfire with hints of burnt marshmallow, vanilla, cinnamon, creaminess, earthiness, hay/grass, some coffee,

Burnt marshmallow and campfire are consistent throughout this cigar, earthiness, creaminess, hay/grass. cinnamon, spiciness, pepper

Ash: Ash was white and packed nicely throughout. Smoke was a little above average but nothing amazing

Finish: So, this was quite a pleasant surprise for a freebie. The quality is certainly there and the flavors were all very nice. Flavors were consistent and blended very nicely. If i saw them at my local B&M i'd pick up a couple. I'd say buy a 5 pack and try them out for yourself. This was a great pleasant surprise for me because i wasn't expecting much. I hope you enjoyed todays review! God bless you all!
[Reply]
icehog3 03:09 PM 02-05-2022
Nice review, glad you enjoyed the freebie, Jason.

Crazy that they named a cigar after The Poet. Deranged, actually. :-)
[Reply]
Up