Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
All Cigar Discussion>Kiss My Ash Radio
neoflex 11:50 AM 11-17-2011
Wow, you guys are amazing!!!!!!! I totally appreciate the offer!:-) Thanks again Jonathan and Crew!
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 11:58 AM 11-17-2011
Originally Posted by neoflex:
Wow, you guys are amazing!!!!!!! I totally appreciate the offer!:-) Thanks again Jonathan and Crew!
Seeing this is just making me love DE even more. What an absolutely class act Jonathan Drew and all his people are! The joy and happiness that they bring us just gets better and better! :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 12:22 PM 11-17-2011
Originally Posted by SteelCityBoy:
Seeing this is just making me love DE even more. What an absolutely class act Jonathan Drew and all his people are! The joy and happiness that they bring us just gets better and better! :-)
Yeah, I need to give JD and his company some more of my $, very cool that he joined the Asylum THEN laid the smackdown on Neo....very cool indeed.
My hats off to you sir.:-)
[Reply]
Smoke Inn Cigars 01:33 PM 11-17-2011
That's my boy Jon!...and the whole DE crew......They Live sharing the love!
[Reply]
Jonathan Drew 12:46 PM 11-19-2011
Iratebass. I am 90% certain that I just found you on FB, but since I went only by first name I am not 100%. Please let me know about that FB confirmation.

Thanks
JD
[Reply]
weak_link 01:17 PM 11-19-2011
Hey JD-

How about making more of those Connecticut binder things you gave Adam (T.G. here)? They were really, really good. Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about Mr! :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 07:00 AM 11-20-2011
Originally Posted by Jonathan Drew:
Iratebass. I am 90% certain that I just found you on FB, but since I went only by first name I am not 100%. Please let me know about that FB confirmation.

Thanks
JD
Yes sir! I got the confirmation via my phone yesterday...thanks for the add! :-)
[Reply]
Jonathan Drew 08:29 AM 11-20-2011
Weaklink:

I am certain that you are talking about the early version of the UZI (MUWAT) in the 4x44 version or 5x42 version.

Those were damn nice, if we are talking the same language. They are about to hit NHC in 10 days and are called BAIT FISH. They are 4x44 and more full bodied than the ones you smoked by 25% minimum.

Thanks for asking:
JD
[Reply]
Brooks W 09:56 AM 11-20-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Yeah, I need to give JD and his company some more of my $, very cool that he joined the Asylum THEN laid the smackdown on Neo....very cool indeed.
My hats off to you sir.:-)
Well, that and their cigars kick ass :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 10:18 AM 11-20-2011
Weaklink:

I am certain that you are talking about the early version of the UZI (MUWAT) in the 4x44 version or 5x42 version.

Those were damn nice, if we are talking the same language. They are about to hit NHC in 10 days and are called BAIT FISH. They are 4x44 and more full bodied than the ones you smoked by 25% minimum.

Thanks for asking:
JD

I have an MUWAT not sure of the size, will have to look, and I have an Undercrown....which is still resting in my humidor. I haven't tried any of the Liga Privada's yet, but I'm looking forward to them. I had my 1st1st Acid One yesterday...amazing smoking experience.
[Reply]
weak_link 10:43 AM 11-20-2011
Weaklink:

Thanks for asking:
JD
Awwwwww yeahhhh!!!! And I LOVE the smaller sizes. Thanks for thinking of us small RG guys. :-) We can't all be 6x 60 **** starts! :-)
[Reply]
Jonathan Drew 12:23 PM 11-20-2011
And, uh, off the record or on it ... JD appreciates Bloggers and Boardys, equally. (Even when they can one or more of my smokes).

Best,
JD
[Reply]
irratebass 10:37 PM 12-03-2011
I won another $50 gift certificate today, you can listen to the podcast, today's guest was Nestor Miranda.

Thanks Abe, Brandon "the mic" & Lady M!!!!
[Reply]
CigarSquid 01:11 AM 12-04-2011
I won another $50 gift certificate today, you can listen to the podcast, today's guest was Nestor Miranda.

Thanks Abe, Brandon "the mic" & Lady M!!!!
Lucky SOB!
[Reply]
irratebass 11:55 AM 12-08-2011
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
Lucky SOB!
:-)

Just placed my order with Bandon, here is what I have coming.

https://smokeinn.com/eshop/cigars-br...oro-5pack.html

https://smokeinn.com/eshop/Casa-de-G...so-5-Pack.html

https://smokeinn.com/eshop/E-Doble-G...ro-5-Pack.html

:-)
[Reply]
irratebass 05:00 PM 12-12-2011
My winnings came in today

5er of Brickhouse
5er of Casa De Garcia
5er of Edoble by Erik Espinoza
[Reply]
irratebass 06:07 PM 12-12-2011
Sorry I screwed up, I have to repost the pic, I forgot to move them to my cigar folder.

5er of Brickhouse
5er of Casa De Garcia
5er of Edoble by Eric Espinoza
[Reply]
Marlon K 06:40 PM 12-12-2011
Sorry I screwed up, I have to repost the pic, I forgot to move them to my cigar folder.

5er of Brickhouse
5er of Casa De Garcia
5er of Edoble by Eric Espinoza
Very nice and the price was good to
[Reply]
irratebass 09:42 AM 03-17-2012
I just won a 5 pack sampler or Perdomo EVS 2002!!
[Reply]
irratebass 09:11 AM 03-23-2012
I just won a 5 pack sampler or Perdomo EVS 2002!!
Arrived yesterday

[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
« First < 345 6 >
Up