Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Is your iPhone battery life draining??? Maybe this will help
irratebass 07:31 AM 02-08-2014
My wife came across this article for me..... I have been having issues with my battery life for a while now...... I'm going to try these steps and see if it helps, but I'm still getting a droid phone next month, but thought I I would share.

http://www.payetteforward.com/why-do...-the-real-fix/
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:38 AM 02-08-2014
Didn't know about the Push and Fetch options...changed mine. Thanks Mickey!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
irratebass 08:13 AM 02-08-2014
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Didn't know about the Push and Fetch options...changed mine. Thanks Mickey!! :-) :-)
I didn't either Mac..... Pretty useful..... If it works
[Reply]
maninblack 08:31 AM 02-08-2014
Mickey, you're crossing over! Excellent! I don't miss my iPhone at all.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 09:09 AM 02-08-2014
Come on over to Droid! I got a iPhone for work, for now... and I hate that thing. It was given to me until we get a permanent manager. I can not wait for that time, so I can gladly hand that POS phone over.
[Reply]
markem 09:18 AM 02-08-2014
If you set everything to fetch/manual then all is good. I don't have my calendar set that way as I want it to sync (to google calendar) quickly. If you don't surf away from a hotspot, set the non-cellular data to be wifi only.
[Reply]
CigarNut 09:55 AM 02-08-2014
I did not know about the diagnostics data -- thanks for sharing the article, Mickey!
[Reply]
SvilleKid 12:13 PM 02-08-2014
Most of these I had heard and done. Even though I had diagnostics reporting turned off, I was surprised to see the number of problems it could have been reporting. Tells me which apps I'm using that may be causing problems! Handy bit of info to know!!
[Reply]
Sweet_Leaf_PDX 03:48 PM 02-13-2014
Thanks for sharing this! I didn't know about several of these things.
[Reply]
MrClean 04:04 PM 02-13-2014
Originally Posted by irratebass:
but I'm still getting a droid phone next month,
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Mickey, you're crossing over! Excellent! I don't miss my iPhone at all.
The grass is pretty green over here :-)
It's still buried under the snow, but whatever.
[Reply]
Blueface 04:21 PM 02-13-2014
:-)
Funny how it always evolves to the same as the Windows v. Mac, mine is bigger and wider, stays up longer and yadda, yadda.
I have had both and disagree with Android users, specially when one reads the vulnerability Android has for being compromised.
Heck do I know.:-)
[Reply]
Up