Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Chasidor / Chasden contact?
SpruceBruce 11:21 AM 12-26-2011
Does anyone know the best way to get in contact with Chuck from Chasidor? I put an order in almost a month ago, and about a week after ordering I was reading some things on here about the glass top drawers being better to control humidity swings (vs. the slotted I ordered). I emailed him a few times (including via the contact form on his website) - both shortly after putting the order in, and a week or so afterwards. I haven't gotten a response yet, was wondering if anyone here could help me get a hold of him.

Not complaining in the least, I was just hoping to get the right drawers.

Thanks!
[Reply]
aaron72 11:46 AM 12-26-2011
Do some searching on the forum. I recall hearing that some posted email addresses don't end up reaching him and there was a special email address that does work.

This has come up before.
[Reply]
icehog3 12:34 PM 12-26-2011
Try chasden@sbcglobal.net
[Reply]
SpruceBruce 05:53 PM 12-26-2011
Thanks guys!
[Reply]
SpruceBruce 09:18 PM 12-27-2011
Woohoo, Chuck got back to me right away and was able to change my order. Thanks for the assist guys!

Can't wait to get these drawers, my edgestar just isn't cutting it with the metal racks :-)
[Reply]
lbowles2 06:46 AM 12-28-2011
This has been an ongoing problem with Chuck. I wonder why he just doesn't post the e-mail address that acually works on his
website... that would make sense to me. It might have avoided a lot of the issues that we have seen with non-communication from him.
[Reply]
SpruceBruce 09:11 AM 12-28-2011
I thought it was weird that the form on his website wasn't working too. I couldn't care less as long as I get some of those sweet drawers :-)
[Reply]
Up