Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>New Edgestar 28 Door Arrived!
Lanks85 01:20 PM 12-09-2011
Originally Posted by pektel:
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I find myself making trips down to the bar solely to look at it lol.
Like you need another reason to go down to the bar :-)

Looks amazing!
[Reply]
lenguamor 02:22 PM 12-09-2011
That's awesome; I have an Edgestar just like that, I never even imagined it could look that good.
[Reply]
MikeyC 04:13 PM 12-09-2011
That looks AWESOME! The new door really makes it look more like a humidor and less like a wine fridge. I wouldn't be surprised if after seeing this one of the more ambitious forum members starting making these. It wasn't too long ago that wine fridge drawers/shelves were just something that one of the forum members happened to make for themselves. It would be very cool if you could buy a whole conversion kit with door, shelves, and drawers.
[Reply]
lenguamor 01:36 PM 12-10-2011
Originally Posted by MikeyC:
That looks AWESOME! The new door really makes it look more like a humidor and less like a wine fridge. I wouldn't be surprised if after seeing this one of the more ambitious forum members starting making these. It wasn't too long ago that wine fridge drawers/shelves were just something that one of the forum members happened to make for themselves. It would be very cool if you could buy a whole conversion kit with door, shelves, and drawers.
This. In spades.
[Reply]
SSDVC 03:44 PM 12-10-2011
So how much does the converted door cost? Are they available to the common man (meaning me).

Thanks.
[Reply]
pektel 04:22 PM 12-10-2011
I'm working with him on pricing now. As a finish carpenter/furniture builder, he has a minimum of $250. But I'm trying to get him to lower that, since he has the process figured out now. Thing is, he's really busy with larger projects, so he may not budge on price.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Crownedone 09:02 PM 12-10-2011
Man oh man...its amazing.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up