Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Sorry guys
bruceolee 02:39 PM 01-27-2022
Sorry for the lack of reviews this week from me. I'll have one up tomorrow for you i've just had a week of scheduled doctor visits and when i get done with them all i want to do is come home and light up a cigar just for the enjoyment of it. I have nothing scheduled tomorrow so it's the only day this week i'll have free. I'm smoking a perdomo BBA Sungrown and enjoying it and think i have a handle on it's flavor profile so next week i'll do that. I'm thinking tomorrow it's a rare/almost extinct cigar review. I just wanted you to know what's been going on. God bless you all!
[Reply]
Brian D. 03:00 PM 01-27-2022
No apologies needed. I entertained myself today by paying my annual property taxes. Fun fun fun!
[Reply]
bruceolee 03:41 PM 01-27-2022
sneak preview
[Reply]
icehog3 04:15 PM 01-27-2022
[Reply]
cmitch 05:16 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by bruceolee:
sneak preview
Ahh, the elusive and rare cigar made by Oliva but it wasn’t made for Oliva. Arturo Fuente made them take it off the market but not before a few got out. Didn’t you end up with a box of these?
[Reply]
bruceolee 06:25 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by cmitch:
Ahh, the elusive and rare cigar made by Oliva but it wasn’t made for Oliva. Arturo Fuente made them take it off the market but not before a few got out. Didn’t you end up with a box of these?
Back in the day tobacco world had a cache of them and i purchased many of them and even gave away a box to an infamous member of club stogie who loved them (george) at a herf. this is my last one from all of them. So, tomorrow i'll light it up for all to enjoy. God bless you!
[Reply]
longknocker 05:03 AM 01-28-2022
It Always Amazes Me The Cigar Knowledge You All Have!:-). I've Never Seen Or Heard Of That One. Looking Forward To Your Review, Jason! Stay Well!:-)
[Reply]
Dave128 06:59 AM 01-28-2022
You're fired, Jason! Seriously, I hope all is well with you.
[Reply]
357 07:07 AM 01-28-2022
Don't apologize Jason. You don't owe us reviews. We do enjoy them but they aren't an obligation.

Like Greg, I've never heard of those or seen one. I'd love to know the story along with the review.
[Reply]
Up