Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Entertainment>Do you have a favorite movie?
shilala 02:31 PM 10-28-2015
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Take note, massphatness! :-)
You're gonna have to explain that, Admiral.

I think the only Tarantino movie that sucked was the one he did with (or against) Robert Rodriquez. The Grindhouse Films.

I watched that stupid movie with Selma Hayek (at the peak of her hotness) with the snake awhile ago. The biker bar turns into a vampire coven and Cheech is in it.
I was thinking that was Planet Horror, but I realize it's not.
So now I have to watch both of those movies again to see if they still suck.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:58 PM 10-28-2015
Vin told me this weekend he has never seen True Romance, I found that crazy with his taste in movies.

Dusk Til Dawn is the Selma flick with Cheech.

I hated half the Grindhouse (I think Planet Terror), but loved DeathProof with Kurt Russell.
[Reply]
JohnnyFlake 03:10 PM 10-28-2015
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Vin told me this weekend he has never seen True Romance, I found that crazy with his taste in movies.

Dusk Til Dawn is the Selma flick with Cheech.

I hated half the Grindhouse (I think Planet Terror), but loved DeathProof with Kurt Russell.
That's sad! What a great movie! I am not sure, but I believe it was Mr. Gandolfini's (AKA Suprano's) first movie.
[Reply]
Stephen 07:27 PM 10-29-2015
Originally Posted by shilala:
No idea.
But if I was hooked up to wires and bedsprings, I could probably narrow it down to something where Christopher Walken at least has a cameo.

Honestly, I have layers of like.
1.) I'll watch it again.
2.) I'll watch it any time someone wants to watch it.
3.) I suggest we watch it when nobody can make a decision and I've already seen it 20+ times.

Then there's movies that are just technically perfect. Well cast, great script. Incredible video. I love a lot of those that I just don't watch as often, but I enjoy as much as anything that might be "my favorite".

Probably something Quentin Tarentino like Pulp Fiction or True Romance.
Didn't you and I talk about this movie not too terribly long ago? Damn, now I think I'm going to watch again this weekend.
[Reply]
shilala 07:51 PM 10-29-2015
Originally Posted by Stephen:
Didn't you and I talk about this movie not too terribly long ago? Damn, now I think I'm going to watch again this weekend.
Maybe. The Hopkins/Walken video got dragged up from Youtube.
It's a lot better when you know what the whole story is around it.
[Reply]
badbriar 09:28 PM 10-29-2015
Quigley Down Under :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up