Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Entertainment>Walking Dead Season 6
irratebass 07:02 AM 12-01-2015
Awful episode. Boring....I fell asleep and had to rewatch parts. Diana....good riddance, now Sam needs to go.
[Reply]
Victor808 10:27 PM 02-17-2016
And the midseason opener began with a real bang....

This was a real bump in entertainment from the last couple....
[Reply]
longknocker 04:49 AM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by Victor808:
And the midseason opener began with a real bang....

This was a real bump in entertainment from the last couple....
One Of The Best Episodes So Far!:-) Loved Seeing The "Megan Gang" Get Smoked By Daryl!:-)
[Reply]
Stevez 06:08 AM 02-18-2016
Couldn't agree more. Loved it.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:23 AM 02-18-2016
Yay Sam is gone........poor Rick will never get any of that fine Jessie though.

Nice to see them going that route with Carl and his eye, like in the comics.

Helluva an episode......Daryl's hit was a shock....I was like huh? What just happened
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 10:09 PM 02-18-2016
The rocket launcher scene was not expected. One of the best episodes, good way to start.
[Reply]
bonjing 04:22 PM 03-07-2016
In the first episode, I was really excited to see Glen almost die, but was disappointed.

Season so far is pretty good.

Whats up with Carroll?!? Is her past catching up to her, no longer the cold hearted killer?

Did anyone else bust up laughing when Tara was talking to the priest and Jesus answered :-)
[Reply]
bonjing 08:12 AM 04-27-2016
I wonder if Glen is finally dead? Not that I dislike the character, I think all his near misses are sadly comical.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 04:31 PM 04-27-2016
One Asian dies another Asian rises (fear the walking dead)
[Reply]
bonjing 07:50 PM 04-27-2016
They ditched her, she was cute :-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 02:00 AM 04-29-2016
She's coming back... And yeah she was.
[Reply]
Victor808 02:09 PM 05-09-2016
Originally Posted by bonjing:
In the first episode, I was really excited to see Glen almost die, but was disappointed.

Season so far is pretty good.

Whats up with Carroll?!? Is her past catching up to her, no longer the cold hearted killer?

Did anyone else bust up laughing when Tara was talking to the priest and Jesus answered :-)
I'm super ticked they left this season with a cliff-hanger. They had one goal this whole season which was to get a character killed off by Neagan in the last episode. ONE JOB!!!! And they decide to put off the reveal. Nothing this show has done has pissed me off more. It made the entire season feel like nothing moved.

Not thrilled by Carol's weakness.

*** comic spoilers ****

In the comic, Glen gets killed by Neagan.... and they said multiple times last season that they were going to deviate from the comic on this. So if they did get Glen's head bashed in.... well they've just been lying about lying about lying and are horrible.
[Reply]
Victor808 02:10 PM 05-09-2016
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
She's coming back... And yeah she was.
Think she's gonna pop up again after yesterday?
[Reply]
bonjing 04:21 PM 05-09-2016
I'm super ticked they left this season with a cliff-hanger. They had one goal this whole season which was to get a character killed off by Neagan in the last episode. ONE JOB!!!! And they decide to put off the reveal. Nothing this show has done has pissed me off more. It made the entire season feel like nothing moved.

Not thrilled by Carol's weakness.

*** comic spoilers ****

In the comic, Glen gets killed by Neagan.... and they said multiple times last season that they were going to deviate from the comic on this. So if they did get Glen's head bashed in.... well they've just been lying about lying about lying and are horrible.
Somewhere else they mentioned it might be Darryl if his other show proves to be popular.

Think she's gonna pop up again after yesterday?
I hope so. I like her character, with a chip on her shoulder, like she's going to kill everyone. But where in the apocalypse did she get her hair done?
[Reply]
Victor808 05:55 PM 05-09-2016
Originally Posted by bonjing:
Somewhere else they mentioned it might be Darryl if his other show proves to be popular.

I hope so. I like her character, with a chip on her shoulder, like she's going to kill everyone. But where in the apocalypse did she get her hair done?
I thought that was funny too... like she reappears but with BIG HAIR!!!!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up