Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>VintoTemp 2x in Target $139, El Monte, California
gettysburgfreak 10:37 AM 10-24-2008
Originally Posted by zmancbr:
Yeah I hear ya... I called a couple on the way home from work yesterday and they both had 2... by the time I got to each, there was only 1 left... I grabbed it quick really quick.

At least you got one. I found one on ebay for 180 with free shipping but thats way outa my price range.
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 11:12 AM 10-24-2008
Congrats on the 50$ usd purchases - that's a great price.

I have seen these at Cost Co and in specialty foods shops though they are sold at retail.
[Reply]
Tw3nty 01:16 PM 10-24-2008
Thanks guys. I read this thread then called a store near my mom and got one for $49.99. You guys rock
[Reply]
zmancbr 01:24 PM 10-24-2008
Originally Posted by Tw3nty:
Thanks guys. I read this thread then called a store near my mom and got one for $49.99. You guys rock
Nice... glad to hear some others are having luck too! I wish gettysburgfreak would have had more luck too though... :-)
[Reply]
CigarmanTim 04:35 PM 10-24-2008
thanks for the tip on the $49.00 vino. This is a country wide clearance sale at target. I just got mine for $53 and change out the door. Here's how I did it.

Get on Target.com and select "find a store" call one of the stores and have them search for DPCI # 072-01-0164
When they tell you they don't have them in stock, have them search that DPCI # for the surrounding stores. They can and will if you beg. Then call the stores that they say have them. It is a clearance sale and they are going same day.

Sry for stealing thread. Good luck!
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 04:39 PM 10-24-2008
Originally Posted by CigarmanTim:
thanks for the tip on the $49.00 vino. This is a country wide clearance sale at target. I just got mine for $53 and change out the door. Here's how I did it.

Get on Target.com and select "find a store" call one of the stores and have them search for DPCI # 072-01-0164
When they tell you they don't have them in stock, have them search that DPCI # for the surrounding stores. They can and will if you beg. Then call the stores that they say have them. It is a clearance sale and they are going same day.

Sry for stealing thread. Good luck!

The problem is that they wont hold it for you since its a clearance item. I begged the guy this morning to hold it for me and he wouldn't, saying company policy. I took my chances driving there and it was gone.
[Reply]
CigarmanTim 07:47 PM 10-24-2008
Originally Posted by gettysburgfreak:
The problem is that they wont hold it for you since its a clearance item. I begged the guy this morning to hold it for me and he wouldn't, saying company policy. I took my chances driving there and it was gone.

I asked them to put it behind the service desk because I was on my way. They did.
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 08:04 PM 10-24-2008
Originally Posted by CigarmanTim:
I asked them to put it behind the service desk because I was on my way. They did.

Consider that a gift from god, I pretty much begged the guy and he wouldnt budge.
[Reply]
zmancbr 08:36 PM 10-24-2008
Consider that a gift from god, I pretty much begged the guy and he wouldnt budge.
Yup... they wouldn't hold any for me either... :-)
[Reply]
gettysburgfreak 03:23 PM 10-25-2008
I GOT A VINO TODAY!!! I am so happy. I called three Targets with no luck yesterday. This afternoon I was near one of the Targets and for the hell of it decided to go in. Made my way to the wine cooler section and as I expected no Vino. I found a 12 bottle wine cooler for 150 and decided to get it. As we were leaving the section my dad told me to go ask an employee and make sure they were out of Vinos. I approached a gentleman and asked him if he had any left. He told me he thought he saw one this afternoon and led me to the spot he though he saw one. Lo and behold, there it was sitting on an endcap. I couldnt believe it, someone had returned it this morning unopened.
[Reply]
Raralith 06:10 PM 10-25-2008
I GOT A VINO TODAY!!! I am so happy. I called three Targets with no luck yesterday. This afternoon I was near one of the Targets and for the hell of it decided to go in. Made my way to the wine cooler section and as I expected no Vino. I found a 12 bottle wine cooler for 150 and decided to get it. As we were leaving the section my dad told me to go ask an employee and make sure they were out of Vinos. I approached a gentleman and asked him if he had any left. He told me he thought he saw one this afternoon and led me to the spot he though he saw one. Lo and behold, there it was sitting on an endcap. I couldnt believe it, someone had returned it this morning unopened.
I know you've been looking for one so congrats!
[Reply]
JE3146 07:04 PM 10-25-2008
A friend of mine got them to put it behind the service desk as well.

Must be a YMMV. (He had to beg her though)
[Reply]
tech-ninja 07:44 PM 10-25-2008
Picked up 3 @ 49 each. Hot.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up