Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>They are not employing the Cheap Runescape gold
chenyuhan 02:47 AM 10-24-2019
Do not just sit on your pedestal and go around saying jagex should have done something about this or they are not doing anything about it. . It is a ****ing stupid statement created by ****ing dumb men and women who don't know how hard security actually is, especially for older games.

It will always be lower than pvming though since pvming needs to be worth more because of the way that supplies work.Banning all the bots only means pvm/pvp becomes a LOT shittier whilst skilling becomes more profitable. Allow me to tell you myself, in case blast furnace bots, minnows robots or cball bots didn't exist then most of us wouldn't even be able to use a cannon, less have decent grinds to upgrade our gear.Imo robots really are a necesary evil at this point. Our market has balanced about them and they provide basic supplies that otherwise would likely be at an excellent price.

Idk about you but I don't wish to Fool's gold pay 2k for a single shark and have fishing it scarcely be 400k in precisely the exact same time.If anything the RWT market would EXPLODE and prem bots would start making a much larger damage on the top level economy of Runescape (right now high level robots would be the lowest percent, those are the ones that really do harm to the economy).

They are not employing the Cheap Crap very same clients now, they are manipulating the api in a way to avoid detection, so they're hiring people to produce habit more sophisticated robots and clients to prevent detection. They discovered a way to get them once, now it is harder and it'll continue to become increasingly difficult for a team to focus on that unless they have a massive ****ing budget and enough people they can throw behind it.
AdamJoshua 02:48 AM 10-24-2019
+1

Would read again.
The Poet 07:32 AM 10-24-2019
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
+1

Would read again.
:-)
Up