Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Mini Review
Hippi3Slay3r 07:40 AM 07-12-2018
I was inspired to do this review after being blown away by this budget friendly smoke
originally purchased 3 10-count boxes of these back in march for a bid of around $30 each
I intended them to be a cheap yard gar for the summer as I have a lot of outdoor projects planned

This looks to be a Dominican puro? from what I can find online

Dimensions: 6.5 x 54 Super Toro
Wrapper color: Cocoa Brown
Wrapper feel: Oily and Toothy
Construction: Firm even pack minimal veins and a nice big double cap
Burn: A little wonky and the start but no touch ups needed
Str/body: medium/medium

Special notes: This thing billows smoke like the DE Liga Privada lines so small smoking spaces might not be the best

Although not overly complex this cigar was a flavor bomb and never hit a sour note
the first half was sweet hay/cream with a long malty finish the second half was toast, cedar and the same sweet cream a dessert stick for sure.
The aroma was like an aromatic vanilla pipe blend that even my wife was ok with :-) Scoop these up!!!

[Reply]
borndead1 08:52 PM 11-23-2018
Back when the Gran Habano lines were being pushed, I tried a few of them and thought they were not that great. But I have smoked a few of these (in a different size) and found them to be pretty damn good. Thanks for the review.
[Reply]
Up