Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Cartoon Character Illustrator Needed
mosesbotbol 05:37 AM 03-04-2022
I am looking to hire someone to illustrate a corgi's (dog) for a line of apparel.

This would be in a "Disney" style and the work needs to be copy written. No stealing of art and saying they drew it.

Does anyone know of a resource I could hire?
[Reply]
icehog3 08:27 AM 03-04-2022
Ethan Nicolle who used to be "Eef" on CA is a successful cartoonist.

His latest endeavor, Bearmageddon, can be found at www.bearmageddon.com . Maybe there is a link to contact him there?
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 08:30 AM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by icehog3:

His latest endeavor, Bearmageddon, can be found at www.bearmageddon.com . Maybe there is a link to contact him there?
Thanks!!! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:34 AM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Thanks!!! :-)
Hope you can reach him Moses. :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 09:09 AM 03-04-2022
Hope you can reach him Moses. :-)
Sent him a message on LinkedIn.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:09 PM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Sent him a message on LinkedIn.
Let me know if you here back!
[Reply]
RevSmoke 03:24 PM 03-04-2022

Had to hit the link...I literally laughed out loud.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
bruceolee 04:00 PM 03-04-2022
Oh yeah Ethan Nicole is the main guy with the babylon bee. He's a great guy! he also has one of the best modern children books in Brave Ollie Possum. He was also behind Axe Cop. Highly recommended if he has the time
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:08 AM 03-05-2022
Originally Posted by bruceolee:
Oh yeah Ethan Nicole is the main guy with the babylon bee. He's a great guy! he also has one of the best modern children books in Brave Ollie Possum. He was also behind Axe Cop. Highly recommended if he has the time
The stuff I want done is a bit below his level, but I would leave that to him. Would be a better gig for someone with less experience.

My main concern is that it has to be 100% original so no one can say it was stolen. The products will be on my own sites and Amazon.
[Reply]
Up