Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>You know you have really good smoke when:
Tredegar 03:00 PM 05-17-2011
Like the title says, you know you really have a good smoke when:

Someone, who is not a smoker, comes up to you and says, "That's a really pleasant smelling cigar." I have had this several times and it's true. Every one of the cigars that, when this happened, was excellent. Sadly, I have only had a few cigars that have elicited that comment. Two were habanos and one wasn't. But knowing that means a lot.

My wife, on the other hand, thinks I had a good cigar when I get done and she doesn't say, "That was a really strong cigar." while waving her hand in front of her face. Rarely she doesn't notice that I had a cigar.
[Reply]
pektel 03:02 PM 05-17-2011
Which sticks were you smoking when you got that comment?
[Reply]
Tredegar 03:08 PM 05-17-2011
CC: 08 San Cristobal El Principe
Unknown Romeo Y Julietta Mille Fleurs

NC: Fonseca Habana Seleccion Delicias
[Reply]
Tio Gato 03:24 PM 05-18-2011
When people come up to you and say "You smell like my grandfather". They mean it in a good way.:-)
[Reply]
awsmith4 03:41 PM 05-18-2011
...your fingers are burning and you don't care
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 03:44 PM 05-18-2011
I can still taste it an hour after I smoked it!!
[Reply]
BTcigars 04:51 PM 05-18-2011
Originally Posted by awsmith4:
...your fingers are burning and you don't care
:-):-)
[Reply]
Ervsuperb 09:34 PM 05-18-2011
I'm literally dreaming about the next one
[Reply]
galaga 09:53 PM 05-18-2011
When you take it out of your mouth and look at it. As if you can see what makes it taste so good.
[Reply]
Bill86 10:02 PM 05-18-2011
Originally Posted by galaga:
When you take it out of your mouth and look at it. As if you can see what makes it taste so good.
I can see what makes it taste so good.....

The band says
"Cohiba"
"Bolivar"
"H. Upmann"
"Partagas"

:-)

I often get the "your cigar smells good". Usually when I'm smoking Illusiones (HL Candela and MJ12) or CC's.

You gift a cigar to your Co-worker and they make it a point to show up not on shift or to stay, but to say "that cigar was f**king awesome, Thanks!" then leave immediately.
[Reply]
Up