Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>Better Call Saul
elderboy02 08:39 AM 03-26-2015
I gave up on it after 3 episodes. I mean, holy hell... it is so slow.

This could be a half hour show. No need for an hour.
[Reply]
stearns 08:42 AM 03-26-2015
yes it definitely started out slow, and honestly I watch it a half hour at a time (mainly because I fall asleep before 11), but the last couple episodes have been better than the first couple in my opinion
[Reply]
kydsid 11:46 AM 03-26-2015
Breaking Bad had a slow start too if you ask me. I think that's just the way Vince what's his name gets characters developed to get you hooked.
[Reply]
irratebass 12:48 PM 03-26-2015
I'm digging this still......love the writing, and cinematography.....I keep rooting for Jimmy, then I forget he eventually has to fail to become Saul.....sigh, poor Jimmy
[Reply]
Stevez 02:29 PM 03-26-2015
I thought it was incredibly slow at first, but kept with it because my son asked me to watch with him. To me, it's much better now and I agree with the comment above that Vince Gilligan develops his characters slowly, over time, but he does a great job of it. I'm really enjoying it now and the show on Mike's history a couple weeks back was fantastic.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:30 AM 03-31-2015
Man, what a pisser last night......F Chuck & I think he's faking his "illness."

I want to know what Howard said to Kim.

Mike rules!
[Reply]
shark 02:59 PM 04-02-2015
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Man, what a pisser last night......F Chuck & I think he's faking his "illness."

I want to know what Howard said to Kim.

Mike rules!
Yeah, he's a nice brother to have, huh? A real peach! And I wanna learn those moves that Mike laid down on that guy. ROTFLMAO!!!
[Reply]
shark 03:02 PM 04-02-2015
Originally Posted by irratebass:
I'm digging this still......love the writing, and cinematography.....I keep rooting for Jimmy, then I forget he eventually has to fail to become Saul.....sigh, poor Jimmy
You remember from Breaking Bad when Jessie was referring to Saul as a criminal lawyer, emphasizing that Saul was a CRIMINAL lawyer. Whatever happened had to be big. Maybe as big as "Heisenberg"'s betrayal of his family, perhaps?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up