Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 13 of 42
« First < 3111213 141523 > Last »
Sports>The Horseshoe Mafia
jaycarla 08:04 PM 01-09-2010
It almost makes me sad thinking that some day Peyton won't be playing anymore, for now though, I am enjoying every game of every year.

My first trip to the HOF is going to be when he goes in.
[Reply]
Whee 08:28 PM 01-09-2010
Originally Posted by jaycarla:
It almost makes me sad thinking that some day Peyton won't be playing anymore, for now though, I am enjoying every game of every year.

Pick me up in Chicago.:-)
[Reply]
Resipsa 07:04 PM 01-10-2010

I think he will be playing for at least another 7 years.:-)

Would have preferred the Jests next weekend. Don't think I like the idea of the Ravens running the ball 50 times. Wouldn't be surprised to see them take the same tack next weekend.

Still can't figure out how they figure what teams plays in what time slot for the playoffs. I would think as the number one seed the Colts would have the Sunday night game, but they have the Saturday night game:-)

Is this to ensure the number one seed doesn't get a short week if they advance?
[Reply]
jaycarla 09:32 PM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:
Pick me up in Chicago.:-)

Done. Man-date it is.
[Reply]
jaycarla 09:34 PM 01-10-2010
Originally Posted by Resipsa:
I think he will be playing for at least another 7 years.:-)

Would have preferred the Jests next weekend. Don't think I like the idea of the Ravens running the ball 50 times. Wouldn't be surprised to see them take the same tack next weekend.

Still can't figure out how they figure what teams plays in what time slot for the playoffs. I would think as the number one seed the Colts would have the Sunday night game, but they have the Saturday night game:-)

Bring on the Ravens. Feeling good about it. NE defense is a train-wreck, I like the Indy fronts chances.

As far as the time, the NFL doesn't even factor in seeding for the Saturday games in the playoffs. It is all about the marque matchup and the ratings game.
[Reply]
Whee 09:37 PM 01-10-2010
Done. Man-date it is.
:-)

Like our chances Saturday. We just need a good clean game and we'll be fine.
[Reply]
taltos 02:50 PM 01-11-2010
Good luck next week guys. Represent the AFC well.:-)
[Reply]
Whee 03:23 PM 01-11-2010
Originally Posted by taltos:

I hope so...
[Reply]
Resipsa 05:30 PM 01-11-2010
Originally Posted by taltos:
Thanks Paul:-)

You know, I really wanted it to be the Pats and Colts in the AFC Championship game. There would have been no finer way to end the decade then with the two greatest rivals of the decade slugging it out.:-)
[Reply]
pnoon 05:30 PM 01-11-2010
Thanks Paul:-)

You know, I really wanted it to be the Pats and Colts in the AFC Championship game. There would have been no finer way to end the decade then with the two greatest rivals of the decade slugging it out.:-)
No doubt. Cuz you guys are scared $hitless of the Chargers. :-)
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 05:34 PM 01-11-2010

The TV networks decide when they will play. They do it based on what ratings they think they will get. Saturdays are usually not good for them so they tend to pick the game they think will get good ratings.
[Reply]
Resipsa 05:38 PM 01-11-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
No doubt. Cuz you guys are scared $hitless of the Chargers. :-)

Bring it, my brother in hairlessness:-)
[Reply]
Whee 08:54 AM 01-16-2010
Today's the day. Put up or shut up.:-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 07:55 PM 01-16-2010
Our Peyton, who art in Indy, Hallowed be thy arm. Thy Bowl will come, it will be won, in Miami as it was in 07. Give us this Saturday, our weekly win, And give us many touchdowns, but don't let the evil Ravens score against us. Lead us not into frustration; But deliver us a Super Bowl, for thine is... the dynasty, the...............NFL's best, and the glory of Indy....forever....AMEN
[Reply]
jaycarla 08:51 PM 01-16-2010
AFC Championship Game here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Starscream 08:53 PM 01-16-2010
Our Peyton, who art in Indy, Hallowed be thy arm. Thy Bowl will come, it will be won, in Miami as it was in 07. Give us this Saturday, our weekly win, And give us many touchdowns, but don't let the evil Ravens score against us. Lead us not into frustration; But deliver us a Super Bowl, for thine is... the dynasty, the...............NFL's best, and the glory of Indy....forever....AMEN
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
jaycarla 10:43 PM 01-16-2010
Enjoying a celebratory 06 Monte #2. Great win!
[Reply]
shvictor 12:07 AM 01-17-2010
Congrats guys
[Reply]
Resipsa 04:59 AM 01-17-2010
Sweet!
[Reply]
Whee 09:06 AM 01-17-2010
One down, two to go.

Glad we got that monkey off our backs.:-)
[Reply]
Page 13 of 42
« First < 3111213 141523 > Last »
Up