Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Looking for a realtor?
Ragin Cajun 04:35 AM 01-15-2009
So a couple of you already know I've got orders down to Camp Lejeune, NC. The only problem with this is I don't have a realtor. Hopefully some of the great BOTL in the Jacksonville area know of a good one, and can pass them on to me. Any help would be appreciated.
[Reply]
68TriShield 05:45 AM 01-15-2009
I think Mike aka Squid is a Realtor in N.C. Nick.
[Reply]
Ragin Cajun 09:38 AM 01-15-2009
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
I think Mike aka Squid is a Realtor in N.C. Nick.
Thanks, I'll shoot him a PM.
[Reply]
Diesel Kinevel 10:18 PM 01-15-2009
Wow Nick that stinks that your going down there. But orders are orders. Maybe we will have to get together before you head down.
[Reply]
joshpip 04:30 PM 01-16-2009
I do not know any good realtors in the Jacksonville area but I do negotiate real estate sales for a large national lender. Specifically short sales. Do to declining values across the country many sales are short sales. I work with a lot of military guys/gals and federal agents. If you have any questions AT ALL send me a PM or I can give you my phone #.

Best of luck to you brother and please let me know if you have any ?'s.

Josh
[Reply]
Ragin Cajun 06:58 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by Diesel Kinevel:
Wow Nick that stinks that your going down there. But orders are orders. Maybe we will have to get together before you head down.
I've got about one month left up here, we'll have to fit something in. These orders came up kinda quick, much faster than what I was expecting.

Originally Posted by joshpip:
I do not know any good realtors in the Jacksonville area but I do negotiate real estate sales for a large national lender. Specifically short sales. Do to declining values across the country many sales are short sales. I work with a lot of military guys/gals and federal agents. If you have any questions AT ALL send me a PM or I can give you my phone #.

Josh
Thanks Josh. I've got a few questions, hopefully you'll be able to answer them for me. I'll PM in a day or so when I get some time away from work.
[Reply]
MikeyC 07:11 PM 01-16-2009
I'm not based in N. Carolina or Jacksonville, but I am a Realtor. I'm happy to help you with any questions I may be able to answer. Also, I can certainly arrange for someone from my company who does work in that area to get in contact with you. Just let me know.
[Reply]
Ratters 09:07 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by joshpip:

Josh
I've been trying to buy a house out here in CA. Almost every house is a forclosure or short sale. I was trying to avoid the short sale thing but finally realized I can't if I want to get a house I like.

Good luck on your house search. :-)
[Reply]
MikeyC 09:50 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by Ratters:
I've been trying to buy a house out here in CA. Almost every house is a forclosure or short sale. I was trying to avoid the short sale thing but finally realized I can't if I want to get a house I like.

Good luck on your house search. :-)
Short sales can be a nightmare to deal with. Good luck! :-)
[Reply]
Up