Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Entertainment>Mike Starr of Alice in Chains Dies
markem 11:12 PM 03-10-2011
Originally Posted by tobii3:
A sympathy thread for someone who tried to capitalize on their drug addiction by a reality show?

Sympathy for someone who's only "claim to fame" was LEAVING A BAND EIGHTEEN YEARS AGO?

Gimme a break. I have more sympathy for the bugs on my windshield than any drug addict that pisses their life away or suck starts a shotgun.

Some of you act like you knew the guy personally. Please.

Another dead drug addict. Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection.
and yet, here you are doing everything in your power to somehow seem more relevant than Mike Starr but every time you come up short. How sad for you.
icehog3 11:26 PM 03-10-2011
Absolutely classless.
Starscream 10:46 AM 03-11-2011
Originally Posted by tobii3:
A sympathy thread for someone who tried to capitalize on their drug addiction by a reality show?

Sympathy for someone who's only "claim to fame" was LEAVING A BAND EIGHTEEN YEARS AGO?

Gimme a break. I have more sympathy for the bugs on my windshield than any drug addict that pisses their life away or suck starts a shotgun.

Some of you act like you knew the guy personally. Please.

Another dead drug addict. Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection.

Yeah. We're supposed to feel SORRY for this guy?
I do feel sorry for him and his family. Addiction is a tough thing to get over.

We celebrate Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Michael Jackson, and countless other musicians who had drug problems. I don't see why this case is any different.
VirtualSmitty 11:16 AM 03-11-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:

We celebrate Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Michael Jackson, and countless other musicians who had drug problems. I don't see why this case is any different.
:-) The man had problems, you should feel bad for him.
Christiel49 11:23 AM 03-11-2011

I agree....& TOBii3 I can't not believe that you would post such classless & disrespectful remarks about someone you did not personally know. A human life is still a human life, reguardless!!!!! RIP
J0eybb 11:24 AM 03-11-2011

I like Hendrix's music. I don't celebrate him. I like Kurt's music, but he took his own life. In my book that makes you a Dbag. To quit on your family like that, or turn to drugs.... Oh well.
T.G 11:59 AM 03-11-2011
Could we please not start that sh!t all over again?

I can be empathetic to what you are saying, but this just isn't the place for that debate.
shark 05:55 PM 03-11-2011
And that is how you flame out and get banned.

RIP Mr. Starr. I always liked Alice in Chains.
Starscream 07:41 PM 03-11-2011
Request from the op that this one get locked up. Sadly, I think it's run its course.:-)
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up