Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>Eastbound and Down
688sonarmen 06:02 AM 10-10-2010
We burned (watched) all these while underway during one offwatch, fits perfectly into submarine humor:-)
[Reply]
Bill86 12:01 AM 10-25-2010
:R tonights episode HILARIOUS

You ever hit this ****?
Does the pope blow little kids?

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Beklage 12:19 AM 10-25-2010
"Maybe thats a genetic trait we share, getting hard from all terrain vehicles"

:-)
[Reply]
TheDudeAbides 12:33 AM 10-25-2010
"If you find somebody in your family you don't like, it is perfectly okay to f***k them over"
-Dude
[Reply]
BORIStheBLADE 06:48 PM 10-25-2010
First episode of the second season was ok, but its getting better.
Best quote so far.. " women are my cum caves" HAHAHA This guy has the best lines.
[Reply]
Bill86 06:54 PM 10-25-2010
Agreed, it's really picking up with some IMO soon to classic one liners.

I look forward to this going for at least a few more seasons.
[Reply]
Zens7s 11:03 AM 10-27-2010
I JUST stumbled along this show at the beginning of the second season, I guess from reading this I need to catch the first episodes. I'm hooked though. It's one of the few shows that makes me physically laugh out loud and feel mildly guilty for doing so all at the same time.

I can't remember the exact words of what he said last week but it was close to "I thought she was a hooker with a heart of gold but she was just a hooker with a heart of a whore." :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 04:42 PM 10-27-2010
Yeah you really need to see the first season, it was awesome. Only 6 episodes too, easy to knock that out in one day. Full of tons of awesome one liners.
[Reply]
Parshooter 10:25 AM 10-28-2010
The second season started off really slow, but is picking it up some. Looks like he is gonna leave Mexico to go get April. :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 12:01 AM 11-01-2010
Another great episode this 2nd season didn't look too promising at first, but now.... :-)
[Reply]
Zens7s 08:27 AM 11-01-2010
Yesterday at the World Series there was a guy dressed just like Kenny Powers, Charros uniform and all. He also had a press pass around his neck so he must have decided to do that and go to work. I was proud. We inappropriately hugged leaving all my non-Eastbound and Down watching compatriots VERY confused. They thought I knew him at first.
[Reply]
Zens7s 05:59 PM 11-08-2010
Last nights episode, wonderful advice: "That's love. Just trust me, it's better to be strangled by a necklace of Mexicans than to be strangled by no one at all." :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 06:31 PM 11-08-2010
The whole border crossing stop was funny. I also like he way Kenny talks around children classic.
[Reply]
Gophernut 10:45 AM 11-11-2010
Originally Posted by Zens7s:
Last nights episode, wonderful advice: "That's love. Just trust me, it's better to be strangled by a necklace of Mexicans than to be strangled by no one at all." :-)
I find it nearly impossible to argue with logic like that!:-)
[Reply]
Starscream 12:51 PM 11-11-2010
I'm finally caught back up. This season has had it's ups and downs, but it's been pretty good so far. Don Johnson was hilarious.
[Reply]
icehog3 01:38 PM 11-11-2010
Originally Posted by andysutherland:
I'm finally caught back up. This season has had it's ups and downs, but it's been pretty good so far. Don Johnson was hilarious.
So far? It is done, My Brother. :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 09:51 AM 11-13-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
So far? It is done, My Brother. :-)
Episode seven was the end? I thought they were going to stretch it out to at least ten episodes this season. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait another almost two years for season 3.
[Reply]
OLS 06:37 AM 03-21-2011
I finally got to see the first three episodes...not much of a cable aficionado. That is almost uncomfortably
funny. When they said in the first episode "Welcome to Shelby County Schools, I thought it was set in
Memphis. Apparently not. Later saw him arguing with that high school baseball scout and it was alot of
North Carolina talk. Good show, the funniest part to me is how he talks in front of kids. Good shock value.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up